PDA

View Full Version : Well, it's official

LH Panther Mom
05-31-2005, 06:51 PM
# 55 is now a part of the Liberty Hill High School athletic program. :weeping: PAC, our summer strength & conditioning program started today and lasts through July 14.

Anyone else have similar summer programs?

44INAROW
05-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
[B
Anyone else have similar summer programs? [/B]

yes we do.. basketball, football, tennis and baseball camps for younger grades up to 9th grade- the Strength and Conditioning is for 9-12th and begins Monday - - gotta admire the young men in the 100+ summer heat working out, but the rewards are tremendous - I bet #55 sleeps good tonight :)

gobbler grad
05-31-2005, 07:55 PM
at least it will give him something to do and he'll have lots of fun, though it will be very hot...:cool:

Chris Hart
05-31-2005, 08:12 PM
Congrats to #55! Maybe I'll get the oppurtunity to catch the freshmen game this year, and see him in action.:)

LH Panther Mom
05-31-2005, 08:19 PM
I sure hope he sleeps well. I tried to convince him to attend the morning session, 7-9, but he doesn't like to wake up & said he'd be too tired. (Takes after his dad... :D ) I'm glad he's going - the oldest son got loads of benefit. Even if it didn't help him, there's 2 hrs every day he can't pester his younger brother. ;)

Ranger Mom
05-31-2005, 08:23 PM
Even if it didn't help him, there's 2 hrs every day he can't pester his younger brother. ;)

LOL!! NOW your thinking!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-31-2005, 08:25 PM
We start ours on Monday. We had good turnouts for the morning sessions last year, and will probably have more than that next year. It's supposed to be harder than last year, but I'm looking forward to it, and will probably do some of my own stuff before and after our workouts. The heat means only one thing....football is almost here. :D

JHS_c/o_06'
05-31-2005, 08:25 PM
i started today...but took the easy way out and went to the afternoon session...you know....to slowly get back into the swing of things. Its a very good atmosphere, theres music going and we all know what we are up there for so we dont have the coaches yelling at us all the time for messing up or cutting reps..cause...well...that kind of thing just doesnt happen any more. We got the taste of the championship this last year....now we want the whole thing.

Matthew328
05-31-2005, 08:26 PM
Pretty much every school has some sort of summer strength and conditioning program and many supplement that with 7 on 7 etc

LH Panther Mom
05-31-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Pretty much every school has some sort of summer strength and conditioning program and many supplement that with 7 on 7 etc

I figured that was the case; just seems to bother me more with the middle one going thru it....I'll be a complete blithering idiot when the youngest one gets there. :)

c-town_balla
05-31-2005, 08:50 PM
Ours started today, pretty hard, much harder than I expected. I went this afternoon since I had DriversEd this morning. Good stuff none the less

LHMom
05-31-2005, 09:14 PM
I figured that was the case; just seems to bother me more with the middle one going thru it....I'll be a complete blithering idiot when the youngest one gets there. :)

LHPM - Don't feel bad. I'm emotional too! My "baby" started PAC today too... and for his senior year!