PDA

View Full Version : Corpus people------Moody

Bull Butter
05-31-2005, 02:17 PM
Did any of you catch the column by John Allen in the Caller-Times?
I know Moody is awesome and is favored to win state again, but this guy implies that the other teams need not even bother to show up. If I was Coach Gallegos, I would be pissed that he wrote a column like that.

I agree that Moody will take the title, but at this stage of the playoffs, anything can happen. No sense giving the other teams any extra incentive.

SintonFan
05-31-2005, 02:20 PM
I agree. That article this morning was hilarious. Moody should just be handed the trophy now.
I think Smithson Valley will give them all they can handle. They have been ranked higher than SA Reagan locally.

Maroon87
05-31-2005, 03:54 PM
I saw that on caller.com. What a knucklehead...:doh:

pirate4state
05-31-2005, 04:32 PM
:doh: BIG HOMER!!! :rolleyes:

What an goof ball ...

District303aPastPlayer
05-31-2005, 08:47 PM
i found it quite enlightening... maybe thats because of the two big size schools that are left, i have so much respect for one, and so much umm.. well... not so much respect for another.... :D

Maroon87
06-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Moody lost to Smithson Valley 1-0. Ooops...

Phil C
06-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Moody lost to Smithson Valley 1-0. Ooops...

Smithson Valley must have forgot to read the Corpus Christi Caller/Times. :D

mikecheck
06-03-2005, 01:56 PM
I would be willing to bet that the article was posted in their locker room before they came down to play yesterday.

Bull Butter
06-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Check the website of the New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung. A couple of articles pertaining to the game and the Caller-Times editorial in particular. Make no mistake, each SV coach and player knew all about what John Allen of the C-T had to say about them.

pirate4state
06-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Check the website of the New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung. A couple of articles pertaining to the game and the Caller-Times editorial in particular. Make no mistake, each SV coach and player knew all about what John Allen of the C-T had to say about them. LOL. I noticed that in todays edition of the Caller Times there was not one article by John!! :o :thinking: