PDA

View Full Version : Predictor Phil

HighSchool Fan
05-31-2005, 08:35 AM
seeing as how you claim to be a predictor, predict these so we can see how good you are

this years MLB World Series winner

the winner of Super Bowl 40

the winner of this years British Open

this years 3A Div I & II winners in football and basketball

and to show your greatness, who's picture is gonna be on the first page of the 3A section in DCTF this year

Phil C
05-31-2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
seeing as how you claim to be a predictor, predict these so we can see how good you are

this years MLB World Series winner

the winner of Super Bowl 40

the winner of this years British Open

this years 3A Div I & II winners in football and basketball

and to show your greatness, who's picture is gonna be on the first page of the 3A section in DCTF this year

The MLB World Series winner will be whoever gets there and wins 4 games.

The winner of Super Bowl 40 will be whoever gets there and scores the most points.

The winner of the British Open will be whoever gets the ball in the holes with the least number of strokes.

The picture on the first page of the 3A section in DCTF this year will be a high school football player whoever they choose.

:D

rhs78
05-31-2005, 09:07 AM
PHILC,you are so good. hail to the cheif!!!!!!!!

HighSchool Fan
05-31-2005, 09:08 AM
that's the kind of answer that i expected from him

Phil C
05-31-2005, 09:17 AM
I'm going to go out on a real limb here and predict the Spurs will beat the Suns in the playoffs this year. This is risky but one must sometimes step out on a limb as they say. Go Spurs!

big daddy russ
05-31-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Phil C

The winner of Super Bowl 40 will be whoever gets there and scores the most points.

The winner of the British Open will be whoever gets the ball in the holes with the least number of strokes.

The picture on the first page of the 3A section in DCTF this year will be a high school football player whoever they choose.

ROFL

BTEXDAD
05-31-2005, 10:47 AM
Your knowledge of sports is undeniable and unquestioned in this part of the country, Phil.
Keep up the good work.

AP Panther Fan
05-31-2005, 10:53 AM

LOL...when I read this, I envisioned the Sinton Godfather in a Turban (like Johnny Carson used to wear). :D :D :D

Phil C
05-31-2005, 11:01 AM

Would you believe my pirate bandana and sword? :)

AP Panther Fan
05-31-2005, 11:20 AM

Would you believe my pirate bandana and sword? :)

LOL....nope, think you better stick to your maroon Sinton GodFather shirt and new San Antonio Spurs cap (which I haven't seen yet, by the way) :D