PDA

View Full Version : England 2 USA 1

Phil C
05-31-2005, 08:15 AM
in a men's soccer preliminary match before World Cup begins. A well played game by the USA against an established English team. Way to go USA! Keep Improving!

pirate44
05-31-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
in a men's soccer preliminary match before World Cup begins. A well played game by the USA against an established English team. Way to go USA! Keep Improving!
WTG England!!:clap: score one for the homeland!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-31-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
WTG England!!:clap: score one for the homeland!! im not seeing the irony in your post...is there one?

LH Panther Mom
05-31-2005, 01:03 PM
WTG England!!:clap: score one for the homeland!!

Uh oh! I bet the Sinton Godfather has been in touch with SintonFan and told him to order some new shoes for you.....of the concrete variety. :D

pirate44
05-31-2005, 01:09 PM
cant a guy root for his home country in a sport he has no interest in whatsoever?

LH Panther Mom
05-31-2005, 02:21 PM
cant a guy root for his home country in a sport he has no interest in whatsoever?

Of course you can!

Note to self: Tell SintonFan 11 1/2.... ;)

pirate44
05-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Of course you can!

Note to self: Tell SintonFan 11 1/2.... ;)

better make em 12

Phil C
05-31-2005, 03:13 PM

Certainly especially since it is the Country that gave the Sinton GodFather his forefathers. :)

pirate44
05-31-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Certainly especially since it is the Country that gave the Sinton GodFather his forefathers. :)

why was i thinking you were Sicilian?:thinking:

Phil C
06-01-2005, 09:20 AM
England has a good team. They beat a good Columbia team also by one goal. I think it was 3 to 2. I hope none of the Columbia team members go to any of the bars in Columbia for a while though. One Columbia player went into a bar right after they had lost in the World Cup Games and was shot because of the loss. That is carrying things a little too far by fans. :(

Bandera YaYa
06-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Dang, was this game televised?? Beckham is H-HOTT!!!!! :D :D

Manck
06-01-2005, 10:16 AM
The US' performance against England was piss-poor at best. The two goals scored by England were by a kid who had never played in an international match before. The first was off of a free kick where our goalie was waaaaay out of position. We should have capitalized on more opportunites. Lots of work to be done before our World Cup qualifier against Costa Rica on Saturday.

Now, if you wanted to see some quality soccer, watch FC Dallas. Bicycle kicks for goals are one of the most rare accomplishments in soccer, and Carlos Ruiz made one of the prettiest ones ever in our 2-0 win over D.C. United later that night.