PDA

View Full Version : Go Spurs Go

Gobbla2001
05-30-2005, 10:08 PM
Though the Spurs made some mistakes, I am pretty pleased with the way they played tonight...

Let's face it, the Suns made a lot of tough shots, no misses, they were on tonight...

with that said, it isn't gunna happen every game like it did tonight...

The Spurs' style of ball will come out on top in this one...

END THEM INFRONT OF THEIR HOME CROWD, SPURS!!!

Diocletian
05-30-2005, 10:12 PM
That will hurt them worse.......they should have just given it to the Mighty Spurs in San Antonio...

Now they will have to go strait home to their families instead of having a long plane ride to bleed on.....

I feel for the city of Phoenix

Diocletian
05-30-2005, 10:18 PM
MAKE SOME FREE THROWS TIMMY!!!!!!!!

MY GRANNY CAN SHOOT BETTER THAT THAT AFTER A 1/5 OF Jägermeister

http://www.nbahoy.com.ar/playoffs2001/spurs32.JPG

SintonFan
05-30-2005, 10:55 PM
GO SPURS GO!!!
Timmy misses a few free throws but I think the Spurs played sub-par. Phoenix played lights out...
Considering the Spurs are now in a best two out of three in the opponent's court, it would behoove them to finish quick. Real quick!
GO SPURS GO!!!

AggieJohn
05-31-2005, 03:00 AM
yeah i wasn't impressed

Phil C
05-31-2005, 08:07 AM
Still we have to remember the Suns had the best record in pro basketball last year and that the games had been extremely close and the pendulum is now swinging the other way. The Suns have got the confidence and the next two of three games will be in Phonix including the last one if it gets there. Take this from a Spurs fan and predictor and realist. The Suns have the confidence now and the home crowd Wednesday and will win a close one in Phoenix. The deciding game will be Friday night in San Antonio and it should be a close thriller. Whoever wins Friday night will advance in the playoffs because if it goes to seven there is unfortunately no way the Spurs can win in Phonix in a big game 7 so let's hope Spurs wrap it up Friday but we have a series now. Still if anyone had told me it would be 3 to 1 Spurs at this point before the series started I would have taken it. Go Spurs!

Maroon87
05-31-2005, 08:40 AM
As many mistakes as the Spurs made, and as well as the Suns played, S.A. still had a chance in the final minute. I think the Spurs will close it out on Wednesday. I can guarantee you that Popovich won't let them forget that they wasted a great chance to end it last night. And I feel fairly confident that Timmy won't have another bad game like Game 4.

rhs78
05-31-2005, 08:53 AM
The Spurs played average ball last nite and still had a chance at the end,which tells me that if they play their normal good game, it should be over in game 5.

Bandera YaYa
05-31-2005, 08:57 AM
Heck, I'm IMPRESSED every time they take to the court, so things didnt go their way last nite....am I concerned???? Heck no !! I am 100% all the way behind the Spurs....I love watching them play, so in my eyes, this just prolongs the number of times I get to watch them play......They will close it in Phx.....AHHH BABY!!!!!!! GO SPURS GO !!! :inlove: :inlove:

Phil C
05-31-2005, 09:01 AM
Well I have been harping on the needed rest theory but maybe not having a big rest may be a plus because of the possible rust factor so maybe if the Spurs can win it in the next two games this loss may be a blessing in disguise. I am not always right but this time I hope I am. Go Spurs!

JHS_c/o_06'
05-31-2005, 12:33 PM
Im buying a Manu Ginoble jersey.....that dude is amazing......he has really stepped it up. I havent seen playing that good in a while. I think he is the true star of the spurs, duncan is good....but he has been lacking in the last 2 series.

Raider Nurse
05-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Go Spurs!!!!!!!:clap:

44INAROW
05-31-2005, 10:15 PM
GO SPURS GO :) :) :) :) :) :)