PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Read What Booger1 PMed Me About the Tortilla Statment I Made!!

Ray_BearKat
12-03-2003, 12:25 AM
booger1
Varsity
Member # 3300 posted December 02, 2003 01:31 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was horrible!

--------------------
It takes 100 "at-a-boys" to make up for 1 "aw-$h!t"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that Jason was the stupidiest post I have ever read.

And 3ahunter2K4 this is how far we have come since desegregation about 40 yrs. ago.

And for Booger1's information I would never have applied to Texas Tech but I did just finish a summer program at Johns Hopkins University, which I think speaks of the kind of wet-back I am. This in some ways shocked me but I sort of expected this knowing what I know now about race relations.

<small>[ December 02, 2003, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Ray_BearKat ]</small>

SintonFan
12-03-2003, 12:27 AM
Edit that and then PM an administrator. eek!
Don't keep that language here. You know...
:)

sinton66
12-03-2003, 12:29 AM
I agree, Ray_Bearkat... too many kids on here, man. wink

pirate4state
12-03-2003, 12:29 AM
Ray, don't know how some people will view this, but if you still want to be apart of the board then edit his PM. Just some friendly advice. :)

Ray_BearKat
12-03-2003, 12:36 AM
I edited beacuse of what yall said and I do want to be here but i don't think I have ever been this upset by what someone has posted. I heard about this all semester in urban sociology but this is my first experience with this kind of racism.

pirate4state
12-03-2003, 12:40 AM
That was very distrubing to read. I'm glad you took our advice. I hope you don't let this one person's ignorance stop you from posting your opinions on this board. Check your PM's...I promise I won't cuss you out! wink Just give me a sec.

sinton66
12-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Ugly, very very ugly indeed. Ray_Bearkat, copy and paste it into a pm to an admin. Preferably not BC1, please.

kaorder1999
12-03-2003, 12:47 AM
thats what i was going say....nothing wring with sending it to bc though

Ray_BearKat
12-03-2003, 12:53 AM
This was definitely a first for me and was an excellent learning experience. I read about it in my sociology class but now I have first hand experience. He has fit that profile to a tee. The kind that put on the facade of tolerance and acceptance...makes me wonder.

3ahunter2k4
12-03-2003, 01:09 AM
listen ray, i pmed you but if you don't check it, i want you to know i in now way agree with him... i just got mad because you used the term "white school" and said that segregation between white and black schools ended 40 years ago... but don't get me wrong i do respect your opinion and you as a poster on the board. i dont want any hard feelings between myself and anyone, i just took offense to what you wrote just like you took offense to what he wrote, however what he said is like 100000 times beyond what you said and he should get kicked off ASAP that's ridiculous.

sinton66
12-03-2003, 01:17 AM
Ray_Bearkat, you also have the option of adding his user name to your ignore list. It only works for pm's, but at least if he has anything else to say to you, he'll have to do it in an open forum.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-03-2003, 01:47 AM
I just read what Booger1 said....YIKES!!!!

He showed his true colors in that pm to Ray, and Booger, you just lost whatever respect I had for you as a person.

You don't deserve to be banned......you deserve something more along the lines of a 3A Downlow Electric Chair, Lethal Injection or something. GEEZ!