PDA

View Full Version : I Love Midland!!

mustang04
05-30-2005, 03:37 PM
just got back yesterday from my 3rd cousin's graduation, it was a blast, then sat. night i went to their "project graduation" where all the midland Lee, High, Christian, and other small schools went, since my cousin was in charge of the whole deal, thousands of kids, RangerMom......can i move in w/ you?

CHS_CG
05-30-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
RangerMom......can i move in w/ you?

like u dont know the answer to that one lol

mustang04
05-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
like u dont know the answer to that one lol

i know the answer...i just wanna hear her say it!:D

Ranger Mom
05-31-2005, 08:34 AM
LOL!!

Well my head says "no"...but my daughter says YES!!:D

Phantom Stang
05-31-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!

Well my head says "no"...but my daughter says YES!!:D
sometimes it's best to listen to your head.;)

Ranger Mom
05-31-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
sometimes it's best to listen to your head.;)

MOST times it is!

GreenMonster
05-31-2005, 11:25 AM
The male persuasion allways listens to their head. The problem is deciding which 1 of the 2 is making more sense. :D

Bandera YaYa
05-31-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
The male persuasion allways listens to their head. The problem is deciding which 1 of the 2 is making more sense. :D hahahahahaha...good one and sooooooooo true!!! :eek: :p :D

Bandera YaYa
05-31-2005, 11:39 AM
And Reggie....I'm gathering you wanna move to Midland because you met some hhot chicks....cuz if you fell in love with the "scenery" there, you'd think you died and went to heaven here in the Hill country!!!! :D

mustang04
05-31-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
And Reggie....I'm gathering you wanna move to Midland because you met some hhot chicks....cuz if you fell in love with the "scenery" there, you'd think you died and went to heaven here in the Hill country!!!! :D

haha, well kinda true, but i really do just love Midland, its fun, has great places to eat and it has like an inner city that san angelo is lacking, but yes the girls there are cute....BTW YaYa....still waiting for some pix...:rolleyes: