PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate in being lazy

44INAROW
05-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Here I sit, at the computer and the TV remote is on top of the TV out of reach and I am too lazy to get up and get it so I will continue to watch JHU vs Duke playing Lacrosse eek: I put a huge pot of 15 Bean Soup on to simmer all afternoon and boiled deer/pork sausage for lunch, so my "mom" duties have been fulfilled so here I sit, watching Lacrosse and playing Yahoo Blackjack:cool:

lepfan
05-30-2005, 01:02 PM
I am about to put a pot of beans with ham hocks on...it feels like December in LG today. 50 degrees outside and the high is only supposed to be around 60 if that! Lazy day.

LH Panther Mom
05-30-2005, 01:11 PM
:doh: That reminds me....I was supposed to put beans on to soak last night. I guess I'll be using the quick method instead.

44INAROW
05-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:doh: That reminds me....I was supposed to put beans on to soak last night. I guess I'll be using the quick method instead.

They are just as good that way :)

Ranger Mom
05-30-2005, 01:12 PM
I just got invited over to brother and sister-in-laws for fajitas....I don't have to worry about cooking today!!:D

LH Panther Mom
05-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
They are just as good that way :)

That's the way I normally do them anyway. Of course, if I hadn't seen this, I might've forgotten them until around 5. ;)

Ranger Mom
05-30-2005, 01:14 PM
Talk about being lazy....I just started my dryer again because I didn't feel like putting the clothes up right now and I didn't want them to wrinkle.

I'm good to go for the next 30 minutes!:D

HighSchool Fan
05-30-2005, 01:14 PM
yall are making me hungry
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/mix_263.gif

Ranger Mom
05-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Everytime someone mentions a pot of beans, my mind immediately goes back to that Wall of Voodoo video....where the guy's face comes up through a pot of beans...I think it was called Mexican Radio. If I am not mistaken, that song was remade a couple of years ago!

Ranger Mom
05-30-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Talk about being lazy....I just started my dryer again because I didn't feel like putting the clothes up right now and I didn't want them to wrinkle.

Well darn....now Ive went and made myself feel guilty....so I guess I will go fold clothes now!:foul: :(

Old Tiger
05-30-2005, 01:23 PM
I got the ultimate lazy pad...my playstation/tv/dvd/games within arm reach to play/watch to my left and my computer/radio to the right all i have to do is turn my head to look at either...

lepfan
05-30-2005, 01:23 PM

GMTA :D

HighSchool Fan
05-30-2005, 01:24 PM
here's LHPM cooking

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/mix_197.gif

LH Panther Mom
05-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
here's LHPM cooking

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/mix_197.gif

:hand: Nah.....I never wear an apron. :D

Old Tiger
05-30-2005, 01:33 PM
Here I sit, at the computer and the TV remote is on top of the TV out of reach and I am too lazy to get up and get it so I will continue to watch JHU vs Duke playing Lacrosse eek: I put a huge pot of 15 Bean Soup on to simmer all afternoon and boiled deer/pork sausage for lunch, so my "mom" duties have been fulfilled so here I sit, watching Lacrosse and playing Yahoo Blackjack:cool: Yahoo BJ is fun!

Txbroadcaster
05-30-2005, 01:43 PM
Well wife and I have to be out of Apt on Wed and we have got about 1/10th packed and yet I am on the computer and she is taking a nap..yep we are laaaazzzyyyy

44INAROW
05-30-2005, 02:44 PM

I am ROFL reading that.. I think there was the same load in the dryer 3 days a couple weeks ago lol whoever opened the dryer door and saw clothes in it, just started it back up :D

44INAROW
05-30-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Yahoo BJ is fun!

:eek: :eek: :D :D :p

Old Tiger
05-30-2005, 03:21 PM
How much money do you got on yahoo 44?

lepfan
05-30-2005, 04:36 PM
Well, I forgot to put my beans on BEFORE I laid my butt on the couch...after napping for 2 hours I finally get them going. I have never in my life spent a Memorial Day weekend with 55 degree highs for the day! This feels like winter in LG :) .

44INAROW
05-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
How much money do you got on yahoo 44?

on one name I have $48,000 and about $24,000 on the other...... I really like to play Blackjack on there.. also LITERATI.. it is a variation of Scrabble

44INAROW
05-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Well, I forgot to put my beans on BEFORE I laid my butt on the couch...after napping for 2 hours I finally get them going. I have never in my life spent a Memorial Day weekend with 55 degree highs for the day! This feels like winter in LG :) .

We've had pretty decent weather, except the humidty is really high -

District303aPastPlayer
05-30-2005, 11:19 PM
i worked while all you lazy @$$3$ stayed home :D

Old Tiger
05-30-2005, 11:34 PM
on one name I have $48,000 and about $24,000 on the other...... I really like to play Blackjack on there.. also LITERATI.. it is a variation of Scrabble Yea those are fun...

LH Panther Mom
05-30-2005, 11:37 PM

Well, the beans turned out great, as did the potato salad. I cooked brownies early afternoon. Around 5:45, I put the brisket in the oven to cook. Went in to check the timer around 7:15...realized I had forgotten to turn the oven back on! :mad: It was a pre-cooked brisket, which helped, but microwaving it just wasn't the same.

HighSchool Fan
05-31-2005, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i worked while all you lazy @$$3$ stayed home :D

i know how ya feel, i was at work also

44INAROW
05-31-2005, 08:02 AM
Well, the beans turned out great, as did the potato salad. I cooked brownies early afternoon. Around 5:45, I put the brisket in the oven to cook. Went in to check the timer around 7:15...realized I had forgotten to turn the oven back on! :mad: It was a pre-cooked brisket, which helped, but microwaving it just wasn't the same.

I've always wondered if would be eatible microwaved..... I am assuming you suggest the oven :)

LH Panther Mom
05-31-2005, 08:09 AM
I've always wondered if would be eatible microwaved..... I am assuming you suggest the oven :)

The oven is most definitely much better. When I told the family what happened, some of the s/a's immediately started laughing and repeating the HEB commercial about the pre-cooked brisket.

Hubby, "Brisket will be ready in 5 minutes."
Wife, "Honey, did you forget to turn the oven on."
Hubby, "Brisket will be ready in 1 hour." :D

Bandera YaYa
05-31-2005, 07:02 PM
The oven is most definitely much better. When I told the family what happened, some of the s/a's immediately started laughing and repeating the HEB commercial about the pre-cooked brisket.

Hubby, "Brisket will be ready in 5 minutes."
Wife, "Honey, did you forget to turn the oven on."
Hubby, "Brisket will be ready in 1 hour." :D There is a s/a in every family.......hey I did one better than that......I just went to Rudy's and got dinner to go!!!! Now thats not lazy, that's just smart!!!!!!!! :cool: :D

HighSchool Fan
05-31-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
There is a s/a in every family.......hey I did one better than that......I just went to Rudy's and got dinner to go!!!! Now thats not lazy, that's just smart!!!!!!!! :cool: :D

Rudy's is awesome :clap: :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
05-31-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Rudy's is awesome :clap: :clap:

yes it is... hes my neighbor... :D