PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Suns - Game 4

Phil C
05-30-2005, 11:12 AM
Coming up tonight in San Antonio! Can the Spurs close out the series and get some good rest? Or will Phoenic play tough and win it thus starting a new series with momentum? We will see. I am sure the Suns are going to be playing their best game tonight since their backs are against the wall and they are a team with much price. Hopefully the Spurs can hold them off again and win. The rest would be an advantage because Miami and Detroit have at least two more games to go if not more. We will see. Go Spurs! Close it out!

Old Tiger
05-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Lets go spurs!

Gobbla2001
05-30-2005, 11:19 AM
The Suns have nothing to lose tonight... and if they win, being down 3-1, they'd still have nothing to lose... then if they win, they'd be down 3-2 and still have nothing to lose... then if they win, tied 3-3, they'd have everything in the world to gain, and the Spurs would have everything to lose...

Let's get this sucker taken care of and prepare for the championship...

Maroon87
05-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Spurs break out the brooms tonight.

44INAROW
05-30-2005, 11:55 AM
GO SPURS GO :)

AggieJohn
05-30-2005, 12:14 PM
lets get the brooms out....

HighSchool Fan
05-30-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
The Suns have nothing to lose tonight... and if they win, being down 3-1, they'd still have nothing to lose... then if they win, they'd be down 3-2 and still have nothing to lose... then if they win, tied 3-3, they'd have everything in the world to gain, and the Spurs would have everything to lose...

Let's get this sucker taken care of and prepare for the championship...

the suns have nothing to lose?? if they lose isn't their season over?? that sound's like something they have to lose. didn't they have the best record in the regular season?? if they lose the series was the regular season record just a fluke?? they have alot more to lose than the spurs do tonight. with all that being said, i hope the spurs win by 30 tonight.

rhs78
05-30-2005, 01:05 PM
I hope the SPURS take it tonite and get some rest,they are playing the best on both sides of the ball of any of the teams left. I f they keep focus the title should be theirs.

Phil C
05-30-2005, 01:58 PM
I say you are right there rhs about their playoff schedule. They played Colorado first who was the team with great wins and momentum in the playoffs with Tim hurt but fortunately after losing the first game they were able to come back and win the series. Then they played Seattle who was one step in back of Colorado. Now of course they are playing the Suns who had the best record in the league and if they can win out the series they will have to play the best of the East. A tall order indeed with the teams they had to face.

Phil C
05-30-2005, 02:04 PM
The game tonight is on ABC tv.

Gobbla2001
05-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
the suns have nothing to lose?? if they lose isn't their season over?? that sound's like something they have to lose. didn't they have the best record in the regular season?? if they lose the series was the regular season record just a fluke?? they have alot more to lose than the spurs do tonight. with all that being said, i hope the spurs win by 30 tonight.

Well, minus the Red Sox and some ice-skaters turned hockey players, no one has come back from 3-0 EVER...

Nothing to lose means most likely you aren't winning this series, meaning injuring yourself now doesn't matter, so putting your body on the line but losing means you have that time to recover, so you do not lose your season next year if it is like 99.999999% of injuries...

That's just my thoughts though, which aren't worth much ha

HighSchool Fan
05-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Well, minus the Red Sox and some ice-skaters turned hockey players, no one has come back from 3-0 EVER...

Nothing to lose means most likely you aren't winning this series, meaning injuring yourself now doesn't matter, so putting your body on the line but losing means you have that time to recover, so you do not lose your season next year if it is like 99.999999% of injuries...

That's just my thoughts though, which aren't worth much ha

so are you saying that they should throw in the towel and just quit??

Gobbla2001
05-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
so are you saying that they should throw in the towel and just quit??

Nope, I'm saying they should put their bodies on the line though the odds (Spurs balling better than they have all year) are against them....

But them Spurs aren't just getting lucky, they're stopping what they have to stop and scoring what they have to score...

JHS_c/o_06'
05-30-2005, 08:00 PM
ive movied my tv into the computer room and have a fresh window on spurs.com and ticketmaster.com with a credit card ready for the championship!!!

Gobbla2001
05-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Can you purchase my ticket???

Phil C
05-30-2005, 08:53 PM
Spurs lead at halftime 59 to 52! Come on Spurs and close it out. Tim could use the rest on those ankles so I hope Spurs can do it tonight. We will see. Go Spurs!

Diocletian
05-30-2005, 09:13 PM
GIT-R-DUN!!!!!!!!

http://www.brooms.it/images/Articoli/181%20Spring%20broom%204%20stitches.jpg

Bandera YaYa
05-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
GIT-R-DUN!!!!!!!!

http://www.brooms.it/images/Articoli/181%20Spring%20broom%204%20stitches.jpg AWESOME!!!!! GO SPURS GO !!!