PDA

View Full Version : No Love for Fal?

District303aPastPlayer
05-30-2005, 10:11 AM
Every other baseball and softball team seem to be the talk of the board... and the Region IV Darlings get no discussion and this makes me sad...

Go JerseyBulls! Bring one Home to Region IV!

LH Panther Mom
05-30-2005, 10:13 AM
Sorry, but I guess I'll be rooting for Yoakum. :)

44INAROW
05-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sorry, but I guess I'll be rooting for Yoakum. :)

me too....... I wish I was able to go watch the FANS battle it out.. FAL and YOAKUM both bring huge crowds with lots of "spirit" it should be very interesting :D

Phil C
05-30-2005, 10:36 AM
I guess Fal doesn't have any posters here.

Old Tiger
05-30-2005, 11:07 AM
Go the other 19-3a representative :(

crabman
05-30-2005, 02:48 PM
My business partner is from Yoakum. They are not overlooking them, by any means. Much, much respect for Falfurrias. Should be a good series. Yoakum's pitching is hitting on all cylinders right now. Like a typical Jace Wood team, the hitting is not always there. As a Gobbler I hate to say it but "Go Bulldogs".

44INAROW
05-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by crabman
As a Gobbler I hate to say it but "Go Bulldogs".

That's the way we were Saturday.. felt really weird saying GO BULLDOGS :)

Maroon87
05-30-2005, 04:13 PM
Go get 'em, Fal!!!

Bull Butter
05-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Why are they playing in SA? I guess both Hooks and Aviators must be at home this coming weekend.

Nevertheless, GO JERSEYS!

sinton66
05-30-2005, 10:08 PM
Go Jerseys. Bring it back to South Texas. ;)

44INAROW
05-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Why are they playing in SA? I guess both Hooks and Aviators must be at home this coming weekend.

Nevertheless, GO JERSEYS!

seems like the announcer said something about the Aviators having a home-stand this week.. that sure is a nice field....... I am curious about the man who the park where the field is, is named for.. It said "Richard Borchardt Park - I went to school with a Eddie Borchardt and we graduated in 1976(I heard he was a pediatrician now in Corpus) and he had a brother about 8 years older than him named Richard and their family was from the CC area. Richard is/was a Judge last I heard.. I wonder if this is one in the same family?

District303aPastPlayer
05-30-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
seems like the announcer said something about the Aviators having a home-stand this week.. that sure is a nice field....... I am curious about the man who the park where the field is, is named for.. It said "Richard Borchardt Park - I went to school with a Eddie Borchardt and we graduated in 1976(I heard he was a pediatrician now in Corpus) and he had a brother about 8 years older than him named Richard and their family was from the CC area. Richard is/was a Judge last I heard.. I wonder if this is one in the same family?

that is him.. he was a county officer... so htey named it after him :)

SintonFan
05-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Bring another title to South Texas Fal!:clap:

District303aPastPlayer
05-30-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Bring another title to South Texas Fal!:clap:
i saw your brother tonight

SintonFan
05-30-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i saw your brother tonight
Did he ask for help tomorrow? If he didn't he didn't know who you are or is not a good brother. Can you bring me a pallet jack in the morning?:D I need one. Pm me for details...:)

Old Green
05-31-2005, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
seems like the announcer said something about the Aviators having a home-stand this week.. that sure is a nice field....... I am curious about the man who the park where the field is, is named for.. It said "Richard Borchardt Park - I went to school with a Eddie Borchardt and we graduated in 1976(I heard he was a pediatrician now in Corpus) and he had a brother about 8 years older than him named Richard and their family was from the CC area. Richard is/was a Judge last I heard.. I wonder if this is one in the same family? Their was a Mike Borchardt that was a year behind me also. He was one mean Linebacker. They were originally from Robstown.