PDA

View Full Version : Home from Vegas!!!!

GreenMonster
05-26-2005, 08:39 PM
WooHoo!!!!! When can I go again? I never enjoyed blisters on my feet so much! Won a little, then lost it back plus $50 :D . It was worth every penny. Monorail is a lifesaver in that place. Man, I got bliters the size of a quarter on the ball of each foot. No monorail and my feet would have just rotted off right there in my shoes. The water show at Bellagio is outstanding. Can't really explain it, kinda like 3 miles of Six Flags, you know where all of your senses are overwhelmed all at the same time. Anyways, I'm home and looking forward to chatting with you all. Gotta go tune in the radio so I can see how my boys are doing in the Region I Semi-Finals against Perryton. They play 2 tonight starting at 6 pm and it's 8:30ish now.

GREENMONSTER

ILS1
05-26-2005, 08:47 PM
I love Vegas too!!! Last time we went in November the Monorail was down. Matter of fact,they said it had been down for over 4 months!!! So we either walked or took a taxi. Luckily,we stayed on The Strip and everything was pretty close together. BTW,I still haven't ever won at Vegas but I still LOVE going!!! LOL!!

:) :) :)

VWG
05-26-2005, 09:08 PM
what's the score on the Hawks game?

Ranger Mom
05-26-2005, 10:15 PM
I've only been one time, and I had a BLAST!! When I finally made it there I only had $179 to my name. I stayed on the quarter slots and went home 3 days later with $500.

As a matter of fact, my mom had to buy my breakfast the morning we left because I didn't want to break any of my hundreds!!:D

AggieJohn
05-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
As a matter of fact, my mom had to buy my breakfast the morning we left because I didn't want to break any of my hundreds!!:D

haha

pirate44
05-27-2005, 05:49 AM
im geeting that "i wanna be in vegas" feeling. for all you who go pretty regularly, you know what i mean.:inlove:

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-27-2005, 06:27 AM
im contemplating going for christmas, i have a friend who goes to college there and she wouldnt mind the company, and id get to go to vegas.:D

pirate44
05-27-2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
im contemplating going for christmas, i have a friend who goes to college there and she wouldnt mind the company, and id get to go to vegas.:D
the cheapest rates are the week before Christmas. early Dec. is my fav. time to go. Bellagio fountains dance to Christmas music and the Bellagio conservatory is decorated for the holiday as well. the NFR is in town as well as tons of entertainers. Carrot Top is a December regular at the MGM, and a drive up to Mt Charleston for some fun in the snow is always a blast.