PDA

View Full Version : Needville v. WC article (link Inside)

3&2count
05-25-2005, 02:37 PM
http://www.herald-coaster.com/articles/2005/05/25/sports/sports01.txt

the paper will have another article tomorrow also.

softball_mom
05-25-2005, 07:49 PM
3&2.....thanks for the link. GOOD LUCK LADY NECKS...take it the NECKS level! Cami.....we are so proud of you!!

3&2count
05-25-2005, 07:49 PM
ttt

18handicap
05-26-2005, 07:11 AM
Yeah, I got interviewed by the paper for the story for today. I tried to give the strengths of both teams while staying as neutral as possible. They tried to get me to pick a winner, but since I own a house in CBISD, a farm in NISD, and coach in SISD, I win no matter which team wins....Good luck to both teams!

registered
05-26-2005, 08:36 AM
I've got an interesting theory about why they are playing so far away.........heard an interesting rumor that the reason why Needville and Wharton played in Shiner was so that the parent of a couple of players who has been banned by the UIL for all activities for one year for slapping a basketball referee, could go to the game and sit out in the parking lot in their motor home and see the game.

Are they trying to do the same in Weimar??? What happens at the state tournament in Needville makes it??? I also know that the parents appealed this decision to the NISD school board which did the correct thing and ignored it because if they would have overruled the 25AAA DEC and UIL decision, then they would have been in real scalding water with the UIL. I guess they'll do anything to circumvent the rules.......should have controlled the temper during basketball season.

scrub c
05-26-2005, 08:54 AM
OOOooo!
lookie-lookie. That is what everybody that goes to the game tonite is gonna be doing. Looking for a motor home to see if they are there. (rule-breaking ref slappers)

LOL, registered you are the man(or woman)

thing is. . . i dont think you can see the field from the parking lot.

18handicap
05-26-2005, 09:44 AM
No, I know that registered is not from Needville. I believe he's from Brazoria or Wild Peach.

Johnnypaycheck
05-26-2005, 09:54 AM
who cares?

as long as they behave themselves and don't cause a scene in the parking lot...

GO NECKS AND LADY NECKS!!!