44INAROW
05-24-2005, 10:30 PM
GO SPURS GO - :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
05-24-2005, 10:34 PM
GO SPURS GO!!!

kepdawg
05-24-2005, 10:43 PM
They went! Now up 2-0 in the series heading home!

Gobbla2001
05-24-2005, 10:51 PM
Go Spurs Go

Ha Suns HA

haha

HAHAHA

Ranger Mom
05-24-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
They went! Now up 2-0 in the series heading home!

Thank goodness, I was getting VERY concerned about YaYa there for a few minutes at the end!!

JHS_c/o_06'
05-24-2005, 10:57 PM
looks like the suns are probably going to end up getting swept. Now i'll have to try and order my finals tickets by the end of the week.

JettJenkins04
05-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
looks like the suns are probably going to end up getting swept. Now i'll have to try and order my finals tickets by the end of the week.

Please do not jump the gun so quickly, with the MVP on our side anything is possible.

SintonFan
05-25-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
The Suns are too good to be swept. Don't forget the Mavs were down 0-2 at home. :eek:
I'm just glad that THAT IDIOT Steven A. Smith was shut cold! He AGAIN suggested that someone hit Ginobili hard to knock some sense into him..... Disgusting!!!!!!!!
Sounds like he don't like Argentina players....... Amazing!
Sounded like someone who is kinda prejudice outside of the good ol' USA.:doh:

rhs78
05-25-2005, 10:23 AM
WTG SPURS- two great wins on the road. I don't think they will sweep this series as the Suns are to good of a Team to lose 4 straight to anyone in the playoffs. The Spurs need to keep Finishing games as they Have the last three and they will get to the finals. i hope they don't have a let down on monday, they need to be ready cause the Suns will not play nice at all in this next game as they don't have anything to lose,they will give it their all.

sicem74
05-25-2005, 11:38 AM
lol suns will upset the spurs likt the lakers did last year and the heat will beat detriot that was a warmup game for shaq!:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :hand:

BullFrog Dad
05-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
lol suns will upset the spurs likt the lakers did last year and the heat will beat detriot that was a warmup game for shaq!:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :hand: I bet when gas prices shot up last month you had to cut back on your partying.

TheDOCTORdre
05-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
and the heat will beat detriot that was a warmup game for shaq!:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :hand:
oh how little you know. Shaq qas not at full strength the other night and as the series progresses, he will only get more and more fatigued, and his production will be reduced

Bandera YaYa
05-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
I bet when gas prices shot up last month you had to cut back on your partying. ROTFLMAO !!!!! whew!!!!

Manu is awesome.........I'll take him over that Nash boy any day of the week!!!!!!!
:eek: :D :kiss:

44INAROW
05-25-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
ROTFLMAO !!!!! whew!!!!

Manu is awesome.........I'll take him over that Nash boy any day of the week!!!!!!!
:eek: :D :kiss:

I agree YAYA and you'd think with all the money he makes, Nash could get a better haircut :D