PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Down Low

Chris Hart
06-29-2002, 08:06 PM
I have noticed there are alot of users from Sinton fans on here, and I read the Sinton Down Low remark on the board.I just wanted to respond by saying that Sinton will be down low after they play the Burnet Bulldogs this year.We should have got to play yall last year but we were ripped off in our Bi-District game against Bellville.I'm not trying to harp on a bad call, but I live and breathe football and I'm still ticked about it and I just can't help it.But what I was saying is if it had not been for that call we more than likely would have played yall last year in the regionals and I think we would have been a little better test than Bellville.Not taking away anything from Bellville they had a very good team.But we were a little more balanced and I think we would tested yall's defense more. But I am looking forward to meeting yall this year, if we can match up with your size it will be a great game.Not really to change the subject or anything but wasn't Bellville's team Huge last year?
I was just joking about the Sinton going to be down low remark.
Looking forward to Bulldogs vs. Pirates

Go Big Green

SintonFan
06-29-2002, 11:45 PM
Of course, I was joking about the SintonDownLow part. Chris, do you play for Burnet? Just curiuos...
Since you were talking about last year (hypothetically speaking), do you think Sinton would have been as good a test for your team as Bellville? In response to your statement about Bellville's size, yes they were large. But aren't yall supposed to be bigger than them this year? Have you yourself seen Bandera? They have been very impressive the last few years. I've stated that I think they will win district. That's something you should worry about first. As for our two teams meeting... lets wait and see. It's very early to be thinking about any kind of possible match-up.

Chris Hart
06-30-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan:
Of course, I was joking about the SintonDownLow part. Chris, do you play for Burnet? Just curiuos...
Since you were talking about last year (hypothetically speaking), do you think Sinton would have been as good a test for your team as Bellville? In response to your statement about Bellville's size, yes they were large. But aren't yall supposed to be bigger than them this year? Have you yourself seen Bandera? They have been very impressive the last few years. I've stated that I think they will win district. That's something you should worry about first. As for our two teams meeting... lets wait and see. It's very early to be thinking about any kind of possible match-up.

I think yall would have beat us too last year,just think we could have played yall better than Bellville.No I don't play for Burnet now I played on the State Finalist team of 91.And I know Bandera has been impressive the last few years,but I haven't seen them personally since they were in our district in 99.They were tough then.But about us meeting yall I'm just putting out there what I hope happens.I do personally feel like Burnet and Sinton are the two best Div. 1 teams in Reg 4 probably the best in Reg 4 period.Just ready for some football my mouth still has a very bitter taste after last year.
Go Dawgs!

Chris Hart
06-30-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan:

Forgot to answer one question about our size, no we will not be bigger than Bellville this year in fact we will be smaller size wise than most teams we play, but we have alot of heart and tons of speed.

sinfan75
06-30-2002, 01:57 AM
Actually,I think Sinton matched up well with everybody size and speed wise last year.I think Bellville woulda been a state finalist had not been for Sinton.Hope Sinton and Burnet meet-make for a good game.