sicem74
05-24-2005, 06:35 PM
feels so great a good 91 degress n centraql texas lmao:D

Ranger Mom
05-24-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Uh, isnt that what the wicked witch of the West said......... :eek: :D :kiss:

What exactly are you trying to say??

and .... I'm not the one that's named after a witch either!;)

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What exactly are you trying to say??

and .... I'm not the one that's named after a witch either!;) Why nothing at all my dear........merely stating a fact........... :D :D

Ranger Mom
05-24-2005, 06:44 PM
Why nothing at all my dear........merely stating a fact........... :D :D

The only reason I am melting is because I am so darn sweet!:p

We are down to 102.4° now...I think a cold front is blowing in!

Actually, we are supposed to be in the 70's Thursday and Friday...I can't wait!

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2005, 06:48 PM
The only reason I am melting is because I am so darn sweet!:p

We are down to 102.4° now...I think a cold front is blowing in!

Actually, we are supposed to be in the 70's Thursday and Friday...I can't wait! Of course that is the reason why you are melting.......I never thought otherwise!!!! Silly silly girl.......but you better watch out if you have to have a fire in your fireplace when it gets cold....wouldn't want your broom to catch on fire!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
05-24-2005, 06:50 PM
Of course that is the reason why you are melting.......I never thought otherwise!!!! Silly silly girl.......but you better watch out if you have to have a fire in your fireplace when it gets cold....wouldn't want your broom to catch on fire!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Why would it?? I keep it parked in the garage with the other vehicles!!:devil:

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Why would it?? I keep it parked in the garage with the other vehicles!!:devil: So you are a two Broom family???? WOW!!!!!! ;) :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
feels so great a good 91 degress n centraql texas lmao:D wow...im glad it doesnt get that hot out here in hawaii, it usually stays a temperate 84-87...but when it gets that hot, we all go down to the beach and cool off in the waves. too bad you guys arent out here to bask in the sun w/ me...

Ranger Mom
05-24-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
wow...im glad it doesnt get that hot out here in hawaii, it usually stays a temperate 84-87...but when it gets that hot, we all go down to the beach and cool off in the waves. too bad you guys arent out here to bask in the sun w/ me...

I was laying on air mattress on the deck (in the shade) with my feet in the pool earlier. But hubby came running up to tell me our pressure tank on the water well had blown a hole out of the bottom and water was going everywhere. I felt kinda guilty just laying in the shade watching him work, so I got up and came in the house!! :D :D :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-24-2005, 06:56 PM
I was laying on air mattress on the deck (in the shade) with my feet in the pool earlier. But hubby came running up to tell me our pressure tank on the water well had blown a hole out of the bottom and water was going everywhere. I felt kinda guilty just laying in the shade watching him work, so I got up and came in the house!! :D :D :D your so evil...:D but i like the way you think. hope it cools off for oyu guys before the end of the week, but if not atleast it will be cool then.

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2005, 07:01 PM
I was laying on air mattress on the deck (in the shade) with my feet in the pool earlier. But hubby came running up to tell me our pressure tank on the water well had blown a hole out of the bottom and water was going everywhere. I felt kinda guilty just laying in the shade watching him work, so I got up and came in the house!! :D :D :D LOL !!! Poor hubby........ :(

AggieJohn
05-24-2005, 07:49 PM
i jumped in the pool for about 2 hours today...it was glorious

JettJenkins04
05-24-2005, 09:58 PM
I think I am melting!!
You really would be melting if you were in Phoenix, it averages between 105-115 during the summer.:eek: :mad: :confused: :(

Ranger Mom
05-24-2005, 10:57 PM
Whew.....it's 10:57 PM and it is now 92°!!

Ranger Mom
05-24-2005, 10:59 PM
LOL !!! Poor hubby........ :(

LOL!! Well...I actually came in the house because he had to run to Midkiff and get another pressure tank. He wanted me to ride along, but he couldn't guarentee that he could get me home by 7:00 for AI, so I stayed here!

exbccards76'smom
05-25-2005, 05:44 AM
According to the sportscaster on the radio, it was 101 Degrees saturday when our guys were playing there playoff game. I was told the pitcher told his mom that he got so hot, he started seeing double for awhile.

ej2525
05-25-2005, 07:48 AM
I think I am melting!!

We had you beat down here in Houston with 95° and about 3000% humidity yesterday evening. :eek:

pirate44
05-25-2005, 07:52 AM
I think I am melting!!
thats what they call a "cold heat"

Ranger Mom
05-25-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
thats what they call a "cold heat"

I think I should be insulted but I'm not sure!:p

pirate44
05-25-2005, 09:49 AM
I think I should be insulted but I'm not sure!:p
i heard a line similar to that on an old Amos n Andy radio program. The Kingfish was trying to get Andy to homestead in Alaska to make money. When Andy asked if it was cold in Alaska (he hated being cold) the Kingfish said "naw Andy, it's what they call a "warm cold".

I nearly fell outa my chair laughing. when i go to vegas, people always say, sure it was 115 degrees, but its a "dry" heat. i dont care what you say, 115 degrees is 115 degrees and blazin hot.

mwynn05
05-25-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey, 104 there isn't as bad as 104 here. Think of it like that it might not be so bad! lol

Ranger Mom
05-25-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Hey, 104 there isn't as bad as 104 here. Think of it like that it might not be so bad! lol

I have to agree Mark!

Give me "dry heat" over "humid heat" any day!!

Either way it was STILL hot, but the pool was a cool 80° so it was all good!!

Bubba-Joe
05-25-2005, 10:12 AM
That would make ya
ONE HOT MOMMA
right??????

Bubba-Joe
05-25-2005, 10:14 AM
What was the temp in the cooler
remember to keep up your fluid intake
during the hot weather
those chilled mixe drinks named after a woman who goes by the title of MARAGRET
are a family favorite of the Bubba Joes Ladies

Ranger Mom
05-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
That would make ya
ONE HOT MOMMA
right??????

LOL!! I guess so!!

I did notice those Green Apple Twisted drinks went down alot smoother this weekend when it was so hot.

Maybe that's why I got so sunburned and didn't realize I was burning!

Bubba-Joe
05-25-2005, 10:37 AM
Hope nothing important got burned
Bubba Joe and family will be on the Lake this up coming weekend