PDA

View Full Version : Car runs into Day Care Center

HighSchool Fan
05-24-2005, 04:50 PM
a car has run into a daycare center in dallas. so far they have taken 6 kids out on strechers. i'll post more info when i find it.

HighSchool Fan
05-24-2005, 04:52 PM
DALLAS -- A car crashed through a Dallas day-care center Tuesday afternoon.

An unidentified vehicle passed through the front windows of the Dream House Learning Center at Lake June and Masters.

There was no immediate word on casualties, but Chopper 5 captured video of emergency crews removing people on stretchers.

NBC 5 reported that six ambulances arrived at the scene.

A crowd of people -- some of them apparently crying -- surrounded the building.

Stay tuned to NBC 5 News and nbc5i.com for the latest developments.

HighSchool Fan
05-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Childrens Medical Hospital says that 4 kids are there and 1 of the kids is 6 years old and is in serious condition, a 2nd is 4yrs and is good condition and the 2 others are just precautionary measures.

HighSchool Fan
05-24-2005, 05:13 PM
channel 5 in dallas is now reporting that it might of been underage kids drinking and driving :(:mad: :mad:

HighSchool Fan
05-24-2005, 05:38 PM
if ya wanna see some pics

http://www.nbc5i.com/slideshows/index.html

JettJenkins04
05-24-2005, 09:53 PM
lets pray that no one is seriously hurt.

Green Ranger
05-25-2005, 11:53 AM
I live in Fort Worth and the last I heard, only one girl remains in critical condition because of burns. I believe she was a girl pinned under the car. The girls were arrested and charged with causing injury to children (I think six counts) and was released to her mom who was also written a ticket for allowing a car avaible for a minor.