PDA

View Full Version : Prayers-Look at Website please

Green Ranger
05-24-2005, 01:09 PM
I saw this on another forum, usually I don't pass along things but this pulls at the heart strings. Please, take a look at this website and if nothing more add a comment and prayer.

www.kalebloveless.com

mwynn05
05-24-2005, 01:19 PM
I wonder where he is from it said his dr on corsicana which is only about 35 miles from here. What a sad story

44INAROW
05-24-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
I wonder where he is from it said his dr on corsicana which is only about 35 miles from here. What a sad story

I found this on the site.. I am not sure where Kerens is

"Kaleb and Family - Kerens, TX"

Ranger Mom
05-24-2005, 01:31 PM
Kerens is near Corsicana....they play 6 man football.

This is something I ran across!

Kaleb, the youngest son of Kerens head football coach Mike Loveless and his wife, Nikia, began the first of eight chemotherapy treatments at Children's Hospital in Dallas on May 4 for a neuroblastoma tumor discovered in his abdomen on April 25. Doctors told the Lovelesses that there is a 90 percent chance the chemo will get the entire tumor, and enable Kaleb to avoid another surgery.

mwynn05
05-24-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I found this on the site.. I am not sure where Kerens is

"Kaleb and Family - Kerens, TX" I know exactly where it is we have played them in basketball for a while. Really sad story that happened in a small community. and they play 2a football

Ranger Mom
05-24-2005, 01:42 PM
I know exactly where it is we have played them in basketball for a while. Really sad story that happened in a small community. and they play 2a football

They ARE 2-A??

I thought I had read 6-man somewhere when I was trying to figure out where it was...I guess I misread.

I did read that they had won some state championships back in the 90's!

mwynn05
05-24-2005, 01:45 PM
yea they're 2a they might have been 6 man back in your day though ;) ;) ;)

44INAROW
05-24-2005, 01:50 PM

ut oh :eek: :D

Ranger Mom
05-24-2005, 02:12 PM

Dem fightin words!!"http://www.fanbolt.com/forums/images/smilies/punch.gif

No..I was looking at this site and just misread the caption at the top! I saw 6 and just assumed 6-man!!

"Central Texas 6 Area High School Football Stadiums
A unofficial list of Texas High Football Stadiums"