PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Suns - Game 2

Phil C
05-24-2005, 08:50 AM
The Spurs have already done great in getting game one so no matter what happens they have been successful the first two games. If they win Game 2 it will be a big advantage to come to San Antonio with a 2 - 0 edge. The game is much more critical to the Suns who I am sure will be playing their best game tonight. Go Spurs!

Macarthur
05-24-2005, 12:04 PM
I don't think there's any question that this is as big a "must win" for Phoenix as there can be. If they go down 2-0 going into SA, it's church.

I think SA wins this one in 6

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2005, 12:34 PM
i'm counting the minutes until tip off........GO SPURS GO !!!!!! :D

Phil C
05-24-2005, 05:04 PM
Not much longer to wait! Go Spurs!

Gobbla2001
05-24-2005, 06:05 PM
I do not know if any of you have heard this, but the coach or a player or someone related to the team said that Phoenix would have scored 145 on Sunday if it were any other team...

So the defense, though allowing the amount of points that they did, did WELL against the Suns...

The thing is, can the Spurs play their D, hold them to 108 or so (that sounds funny) and outscore them?

I think MANUUUU and 6 other plays need to show up to beat this team...

If games 2 goes to the Spurs, it is over, I do not care what they did last year with a 2-0 lead... THIS year, it is different...

Phil C
05-25-2005, 09:04 PM
We have to remember that Houston was ahead of Dallas 2 - 0 and wound up losing and that was after they had won the first two games in Dallas!:eek: So the Spurs must be ready. And remember the Suns expect to have Joe Johnson back so that will be a big help. Plus we must remember the two games were EXTREMELY close and could have gone either way. Of course SA benefits from the rest too and having two games at home. Let's Go Spurs!!