PDA

View Full Version : Baylor vs UCLA in NCAA Men's Finals today at 6 P.M.!

Phil C
05-24-2005, 08:19 AM
This is for the national championship in tennis! Baylor beat UCLA last year in the finals and hope to do it again today! Go Baylor!

sicem74
05-24-2005, 08:22 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw sic em bears beat ucla go
back to back!

Phil C
05-24-2005, 05:06 PM
Basically from what I understand is they play six singles matches with each match win counting one point for a total of six points available there. Another point is available for whoever wins 2 of 3 doubles matches. From what I understand Baylor has already won the doubles point and the singles matches start at 6 P.M. If Baylor can win just three out of six of the singles they are national champions again. Go Baylor!

sicem74
05-24-2005, 05:30 PM
go bears show them how to represent big 12 lol since they better then longhorns,aggies,wildcats,buffaloes,jayhawks,tiger s,cyclones,raiders,sooners,cowboys
and cornhusker??????:D :D :D :) ;) :eek: :eek: :mad:

Adidas410s
05-24-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
go bears show them how to represent big 12 lol since they better then longhorns,aggies,wildcats,buffaloes,jayhawks,tiger s,cyclones,raiders,sooners,cowboys
and cornhusker??????:D :D :D :) ;) :eek: :eek: :mad:

Seriously??? You can't get up for Baylor tennis when they have had a total of ONE American on their team in the last 2 years combined...and he plays the LAST spot on the roster this year. It is a total sham that they have to get a team internationally who only come to play tennis because nobody in America would play for them. It's the same as Stienbrenner and the Yankees...if you can't win it, buy it!

Adidas410s
05-24-2005, 11:06 PM
and btw...the REAL Bears won the rematch...UCLA 4 Baylor 3...HA!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gobbla2001
05-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Seriously??? You can't get up for Baylor tennis when they have had a total of ONE American on their team in the last 2 years combined...and he plays the LAST spot on the roster this year. It is a total sham that they have to get a team internationally who only come to play tennis because nobody in America would play for them. It's the same as Stienbrenner and the Yankees...if you can't win it, buy it!

Baylor can do whatever they want to... because they beat A&M in football 35-34..... like a bunch of months ago..... because 'they better'...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
05-24-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
cornhusker??????:D :D :D :) ;) :eek: :eek: :mad:

And apparently 'they better' than 'one' Nebraska person...

sahen
05-26-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
the tennis players are excellent students for the most part at baylor...i had one in my cal 2 class and he was smarter than most of the american students, as far as im concerned Baylor Students play tennis not Baylor American Students......and it isnt the same as the Yankees when almost all the competitive schools have foreign players...look at UCLAs roster....i think they didnt have but a couple americans as well......