PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch "24"??

pirate4state
05-23-2005, 10:01 AM
I love this show!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Anyone else watch?

Snyder_TigerFan
05-23-2005, 11:05 AM
Ohh....it's great! Everything is put on hold in my house when 24 comes on. Season finale tonight!

pirate4state
05-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Woo-Hoo -- I'm not alone!! :D 2 hours tonight --- can't wait. :D

Snyder_TigerFan
05-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Did you watch the first three seasons? It's hard to decide which season is the best since they've all been so good, but it seems like this year's is a little more predictable than the past seasons.

pirate44
05-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I love this show!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Anyone else watch?
Glenn Beck on "The Glenn Beck Program" airing on am1360 monday thru friday 9:00am-11:00am urges me to watch, but unfortunately Sinton cant pick up that network on a TV antena :(

Bandera YaYa
05-23-2005, 12:09 PM
I have never watched the show....can never remember when it comes on.....but I really like Keifer Sutherland....maybe I can catch the re-runs....does anyone know if they are shown??

pirate4state
05-23-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Did you watch the first three seasons? It's hard to decide which season is the best since they've all been so good, but it seems like this year's is a little more predictable than the past seasons. Yes, I've watched all of them!! :clap: It does seem that way doesn't it. :thinking: It's a shame, really. :( I just hope what I predicted last week does not happen!! :eek:

pirate4state
05-23-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
Glenn Beck on "The Glenn Beck Program" airing on am1360 monday thru friday 9:00am-11:00am urges me to watch, but unfortunately Sinton cant pick up that network on a TV antena :( bummer - you're missing a great show!

pirate44
05-23-2005, 12:35 PM
bummer - you're missing a great show!
yup, the only way i can watch King of the Hill is to rent the DVD's at Hollywood video which we do as often as we can. its better that way anyway since there are no commercials.

pirate4state
05-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I have never watched the show....can never remember when it comes on.....but I really like Keifer Sutherland....maybe I can catch the re-runs....does anyone know if they are shown?? This season it is on Mondays at 8pm. They ran it for 22 episodes (no repeats) and tonight are episodes 23 & 24 in a 2 hour format!! :D I'm so excited. I wish everyone would watch this show - it is that good. :thumbsup: There are no re-runs being aired. I highly recommend renting Season 1, 2 & 3 on DVD at your local movie store. :)

District303aPastPlayer
05-23-2005, 01:27 PM
yup, the only way i can watch King of the Hill is to rent the DVD's at Hollywood video which we do as often as we can. its better that way anyway since there are no commercials.

all the way to hollywood video?

pirate44
05-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
all the way to hollywood video?
they have a better selection than the place in Sinton. its only a 17 minute drive (to the one on Violet and Leopard) and i drive by there at least twice a day so its not a big deal.

Holmes_Fans
05-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Best show ever

ILS1
05-23-2005, 04:06 PM
My cousin convinced me to start watching this show at the beginning of the show season just this year. Now I'm hooked!!! Every episode is a cliffhanger,high drama with a little butt kicking action!!! I never watched the first 3 seasons because like previous posted,I never knew when it was on or what it was exactly about. But now,I have to go rent them. I heard Elisha Cuthbert (sexy,hottie) played Keifer's daughter in Season 1 or 2. That's reason enough to rent those seasons. I like Dennis Haysbert (who plays a former President) character this season. He's great at making decisive,prompt and the correct executive decison at all levels. William Devane has played the Secretary of Defense this season. The girl who plays his daughter and is Jack's new love interest,she's just really getting on my nerves!!! I don't wanna spoil it but I think they're gonna kill off Tony (Jack's best friend and CTU operative) on tonights show. A little gossip for ya. I read that Keifer Sutherland is dating that woman that plays Michelle (Reiko Aylesworth),head of CTU. Well anyways,I love the show as well and hope it continues for a couple of more years!!

:)

pirate4state
05-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
My cousin convinced me to start watching this show at the beginning of the show season just this year. Now I'm hooked!!! Every episode is a cliffhanger,high drama with a little butt kicking action!!! I never watched the first 3 seasons because like previous posted,I never knew when it was on or what it was exactly about. But now,I have to go rent them. I heard Elisha Cuthbert (sexy,hottie) played Keifer's daughter in Season 1 or 2. That's reason enough to rent those seasons. I like Dennis Haysbert (who plays a former President) character this season. He's great at making decisive,prompt and the correct executive decison at all levels. William Devane has played the Secretary of Defense this season. The girl who plays his daughter and is Jack's new love interest,she's just really getting on my nerves!!! I don't wanna spoil it but I think they're gonna kill off Tony (Jack's best friend and CTU operative) on tonights show. A little gossip for ya. I read that Keifer Sutherland is dating that woman that plays Michelle (Reiko Aylesworth),head of CTU. Well anyways,I love the show as well and hope it continues for a couple of more years!!

I'm glad your hooked! ;) I highly recommend renting the first 3 seasons and yes Elisha is on seasons 1 - 3. She plays a big role in season 1.

I would hate it if Tony dies. :weeping:

Snyder_TigerFan
05-23-2005, 05:44 PM
I don't wanna spoil it but I think they're gonna kill off Tony (Jack's best friend and CTU operative) on tonights show.

I'm with you....I think he's going to die tonight too. They sure led you to believe that on the previous show.

You have to rent the first three seasons, they are just as good or better.

Gobbla2001
05-23-2005, 05:52 PM
Glenn Beck on "The Glenn Beck Program" airing on am1360 monday thru friday 9:00am-11:00am urges me to watch

HEY, COOL, he asked ME to watch it TOOOO!!!

ILS1
05-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I'm with you....I think he's going to die tonight too. They sure led you to believe that on the previous show.

You have to rent the first three seasons, they are just as good or better.

Plus,he was on the cover of Show World yesterday. They asked him if he (his character) was returning next year. He said it depends on the contract negotiations. In other words,he wants more money. I like him but I take that as a "NO"!!!

:) :) :)

pirate4state
05-23-2005, 07:59 PM
Plus,he was on the cover of Show World yesterday. They asked him if he (his character) was returning next year. He said it depends on the contract negotiations. In other words,he wants more money. I like him but I take that as a "NO"!!!

:) :) :)

So far, so good -- he's alive!!! But it looks like Jack is in trouble! :eek:

What would you think about Jack running from the Chinese next season? :thinking:

pirate4state
05-23-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm about to pee in my pants!!! :eek:

:D

Holmes_Fans
05-23-2005, 09:00 PM
There are 2 more seasons scheduled:clap: :clap: :clap:

GOFOR2
05-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Jack Bauer is the bomb!

GOFOR2
05-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
Jack Bauer is the bomb!

My bad, he stopped the bomb.
Jack is the shiznit!

pirate4state
05-24-2005, 08:40 AM
My bad, he stopped the bomb.
Jack is the shiznit!

"As of this moment, Jack Bauer is dead" - :clap:

Awesome finale. Can't wait to see what season 5 is all about. :)

GOFOR2
05-24-2005, 09:02 AM

"dead"

pirate4state
05-24-2005, 09:16 AM
"dead" exactly! :D

pirate44
05-24-2005, 09:48 AM

is jack the Keifer character?

pirate4state
05-24-2005, 09:50 AM
is jack the Keifer character? yes

pirate44
05-24-2005, 09:53 AM
yes :confused: i thought he was the main character. that would be like killing Seinfeld but keeping the show.

pirate4state
05-24-2005, 10:44 AM
:confused: i thought he was the main character. that would be like killing Seinfeld but keeping the show. you have to watch to know ;)

Holmes_Fans
05-24-2005, 03:48 PM
p44, He is "dead";) ;)nudgenudge

Snyder_TigerFan
05-25-2005, 12:40 AM
I had to avoid this thread today. I missed the show last night, but was able to record it. I just finished watching it! Wow! What are they going to think of next! What a season!

pirate44
05-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
p44, He is "dead";) ;)nudgenudge
now im really confused. this isnt a "6th Sense" kinda dead, is it? im just gonna have to rent the DVDs. so i have to rent the very first season, then watch em all in order?

pirate4state
05-25-2005, 10:02 AM
now im really confused. this isnt a "6th Sense" kinda dead, is it? im just gonna have to rent the DVDs. so i have to rent the very first season, then watch em all in order?

See this thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29892) for a quick recap. If you can handle it...watch them in order. ;) :clap:

pirate44
05-25-2005, 12:04 PM
See this thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29892) for a quick recap. If you can handle it...watch them in order. ;) :clap:
so much for being suprised when i watch the upcoming DVD someday. oh well :D

thanks

pirate4state
05-25-2005, 01:03 PM
so much for being suprised when i watch the upcoming DVD someday. oh well :D

thanks with your 2 year old running circles around you & your house repair by the time this season comes out on DVD you will have forgotten what you know!! :D :D

pirate44
05-25-2005, 02:48 PM
with your 2 year old running circles around you & your house repair by the time this season comes out on DVD you will have forgotten what you know!! :D :D
that wouldnt suprise me. my wife tells me we have see certain movies which i would swear i have never heard of. i may be getting old before my time.