PDA

View Full Version : Lady Horns and Lady Aggies Advance to Super Regionals!

Phil C
05-22-2005, 06:36 PM
This is in NCAA softball and they will play these games next weekend. Texas beat Mississippi State 2 to 0 and Texas A&M beat Penn State 9 to 2. Way to go Ladies and Good Luck at the Super Regionals!

KTJ
05-22-2005, 08:39 PM
Baylor advanced to Super Regionals as well and they are HOSTING #2 Cal.

WOW! That's a shocker.

sahen
05-22-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Baylor advanced to Super Regionals as well and they are HOSTING #2 Cal.

WOW! That's a shocker.

im assuming u mean a shocker they r hosting Cal not that they r in the super regionals.....right?

KTJ
05-22-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by sahen
im assuming u mean a shocker they r hosting Cal not that they r in the super regionals.....right?

Exactly.

sahen
05-22-2005, 11:38 PM
i was thinking the same thing KTJ....so i was reading up on some stuff and according to what baylor people r saying Cal didnt make a bid to host a super.....also Cal's softball stadium is pathetic from what i have seen, esp. for their winning tradition in softball...it looks like a little league field and only sits 500 while baylor's stadium sits 1230...basically the difference i seen was baylor has a stadium to play softball at while Cal just has a field....kinda weird considereing Cal is a power in softball....

Phil C
05-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Besides the three Texas teams Oklahoma and Nebraska are also in the Super Regionals. Not bad for the Big 12 to have eight teams invited to regionals and five of them advancing to the Super Regionals.