PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Suns - Game 1

Phil C
05-21-2005, 11:16 PM
It starts Sunday. Let's hope Spurs can win at least one of the games on the road so they can get the home court advantage. It will be tough. Let's hope Tim is ok and can play at full strength. Go Spurs!

rhs78
05-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Spur win Game one 121-114, way to go SPURS

Phil C
05-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Good game by the Spurs who had to play the Suns' type of game. Also it was good that Tim was able to play and do well. SA has the home court edge. Let's hope Spurs can win game two but if not they have at least a guaranteed split in the first two games.

44INAROW
05-22-2005, 06:42 PM
GO SPURS GO :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bandera YaYa
05-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Well I think they played the game they needed to play....they were patient and it paid off.....Way to go Spurs....you are gonna take it all the way!!!! No doubts in my mind.......... :rolleyes:

JHS_c/o_06'
05-22-2005, 07:18 PM
I dont know about yall.....but i plan on buying a few tickets to one of the San Antonio NBA Finals games.

sicem74
05-22-2005, 08:56 PM
lol yall dont know but MIAMI HEAT will aweep every team they play and thats a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Holmes_Fans
05-22-2005, 09:05 PM
They won't be able to do anything against the spurs is shaq isn't playing. Go ahead and jump on the Spurs bandwagon before it's to late.

TheDOCTORdre
05-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
lol yall dont know but MIAMI HEAT will aweep every team they play and thats a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
haha the heat will go cold in the next round against D-Troits D-fense

sicem74
05-22-2005, 09:37 PM
lol detriot barely made it past the pacers!!!! N trust me when shaq is back no 1 will stop em lol not even timmy or big ben:eek:

TheDOCTORdre
05-22-2005, 09:43 PM
lol detriot barely made it past the pacers!!!! N trust me when shaq is back no 1 will stop em lol not even timmy or big ben:eek:
trust you haha, now why would I do that. Detroit stopped shaq last year easily, and as far as barely making it past the pacers, Detroit took them lightly, but as soon as they decided to turn it on the pacers stood no chance just like Miami and the rest. Its repeat time baby

Gobbla2001
05-22-2005, 09:44 PM
N trust me when shaq is back no 1 will stop em lol not even timmy or big ben:eek:

Yah, that's why every year since Shaq has been in the NBA his team has won the title...

Oh wait, no they haven't...

Not every team has an answer for Shaq, they just worry about stopping the rest...

He has missed a lot of key shots in the playoffs, THAT'S why he isn't the MVP, he was not consistant enough this year unless it is a dunk (do the percentages)... And he hasn't played enough teams like Detroit and SA yet...

I say 'bring the heat', but Detroit may put out the flame in a heartbeat...

SwtwtrMstngs04
05-22-2005, 11:40 PM
YAY go Spurs. Hey dre im one step closer to ten bucks and giving u one cool sig.

pirate44
05-23-2005, 07:05 AM
i didnt see the game, but i heard on Mike & Mike in the Morning, that the Spurs had a 43 point 4th quarter? im gonna have to look that up, but if so, thats amazing.

big daddy russ
05-23-2005, 08:42 AM
Do you mind if I bring this post back up sometime in June?

The amazing thing about this game is that the tempo of the game was totally dominated by not just Steve Nash, but also the rest of the Suns. There were at least three point guards on the court for Phoenix last night (Nash, Q, Amare, to an extent Marion) and not a single one for San Antone (OK, maybe Barry), but the Spurs still won. They just kept scoring, and even though Parker did a horrible job of being a floor general he was still one of four Spurs to go over 20 points.

I hope the Spurs make adjustments and slow down tomorrow night. Their best weapon is Tim Duncan and he'll wear down a lot faster than Amare Stoudamire if the series stays at this pace.

Bandera YaYa
05-23-2005, 12:18 PM
I agree, TP has to get his game going....we need him really bad....I'm taking one series at a time....I am confident that we will take the Suns. GO SPURS GO !!!!

Gobbla2001
05-23-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i didnt see the game, but i heard on Mike & Mike in the Morning, that the Spurs had a 43 point 4th quarter? im gonna have to look that up, but if so, thats amazing.

Yulp, 43 points in the 4th QT...

This year's highest socring QT was done by the Suns, 44 points...

pirate44
05-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Yulp, 43 points in the 4th QT...

This year's highest socring QT was done by the Suns, 44 points...
44..thats a pretty good amount. in fact i dont think a team could do better than to score 44 in a quarter ;)

LH Panther Mom
05-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
44..thats a pretty good amount. in fact i dont think a team could do better than to score 44 in a quarter ;)

You left yourself open, but I refuse to succumb to the temptation. :D

pirate44
05-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You left yourself open, but I refuse to succumb to the temptation. :D
im not even gonna ask what your dirty little mind could pull out of such an pure and innocent remark.

TheDOCTORdre
05-23-2005, 09:50 PM
where is your sweep:D

detriot barely made it past the pacers!!!! N trust me when shaq is back no 1 will stop em lol not even timmy or big ben
now I'm not one to gloat
:D :D :D :D

oh wait yes I am, looks like the heat r gonna go cold