PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Rangermom!!!

vet93
11-22-2003, 05:02 PM
You said in another post that you may need to get a life....well...I am even worse than you are because I am sitting here waiting for your updates! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 09:05 PM
LOL!! I don't feel quite so bad now! :p

If I get through this without a broken neck, it will be a miracle. I am trying to paint my office while I am updating the board. It never fails, when I am up on the step ladder with a roller full of paint, that's when my phone rings. I have knocked the ladder over twice trying to jump over it! So far I haven't spilled any paint - but the night is young!! :D

vet93
11-22-2003, 09:11 PM
I am currently cleaning my office and answering emergency calls...so far: 1 fractured dog leg, 1 fractured cat leg, 1 dog attack and 1 is in doggie heaven :( I hope I don't get emphysema from all of the dust I am stirring up while getting rid of all of this junk wink

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 09:14 PM
Ohhh.....doggie heaven?? That makes me sad??

BTW, what is the life expectancy of a cat?? I have one who is 18 1/2, and I was just wondering!!

HornetMom
11-22-2003, 09:16 PM
Ranger Mom:

BTW, what is the life expectancy of a cat?? I have one who is 18 1/2, and I was just wondering!!Wow, that's an old one. I once had one that lived to be 16 1/2 but she was in pretty bad health at the end.

HornetMom
11-22-2003, 09:18 PM
BTW Ranger Mom, what game(s) are you updating

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 09:20 PM
HornetMom:
BTW Ranger Mom, what game(s) are you updatingKennedale/Iowa Park

vet93
11-22-2003, 09:21 PM
Rangermom...I have good news and bad news. Your kitty is about at the top end of his/her life expectancy :( But...the good news is that I have seen quite a few cats live into their early twenties :)

<small>[ November 22, 2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: vet93 ]</small>

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 09:23 PM
HornetMom:

Ranger Mom:

BTW, what is the life expectancy of a cat?? I have one who is 18 1/2, and I was just wondering!!Wow, that's an old one. I once had one that lived to be 16 1/2 but she was in pretty bad health at the end.She's in pretty good health - still jumps up on the bathroom counter to drink out of the sink. She is slowing down though. She sleeps with me and I am so afraid I am gonna wake up one morning with a dead cat on my pillow. eek!

Ranger Mom will be devastated when she goes...she is my first born!! frown

Green Ranger
11-22-2003, 09:36 PM
Mom, check your messages when you get a chance as long as you dont jump over the ladder and break a leg.

Knightmoon
11-22-2003, 10:02 PM
Thanks Ranger Mom. You do a great job. If it makes you feel any better, your name came up in the last Merkel Booster Club meeting. Heavy koodos thrown your way. Class act. Obviously I am not the only person in Merkel that appreciates you.

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 10:25 PM
Thank you, that was sweet of you to say!!

Hupernikomen
11-22-2003, 10:27 PM
5 fives to rangermom for the updates

Ranger Mom
11-22-2003, 10:28 PM
Hupernikomen:
5 fives to rangermom for the updatesThanks....again!! :)

jerry7
11-22-2003, 10:45 PM
Wondering how merkel did this week?

Green Ranger
11-22-2003, 10:52 PM
Merkel won, the Cinderella team continues thier journey. Truly a feel good story, I am sorry we lost, however those boys really work hard and were a real class act after our game. Best of luck to them and everybody else remaining in the play-offs, especially Merkel and SW!!!!! Mom check you PMs again please.

bleedgreen
11-23-2003, 12:06 AM
I really appreciate the way you jump in and keep everyone informed. Thank you for the sacrifice. It's on to Merkel for the Kennedale Wildcats.

Bandera YaYa
11-23-2003, 12:58 AM
Well, I hope your beloved cat lives a lot longer...but, if you ever want a cat, please let me know...I have 9 you can pick from....I've turned into that old cat lady you hear of :rolleyes: .....I didn't plan on keeping all of them, but I couldn't help but falling in love with all of them...at least they are outside cats, but I do have my two "babies" that live inside, as well as my minature Schnauzer(Zoe), Double Dapple Dachund(Belle), and my Rhodesian Ridgeback(Molly--soon to be adopted by my daughter's friend at A&M).
I am pet poor!!! :D
Why are you painting your office at night???