PDA

View Full Version : FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

marlin fan
02-22-2004, 02:14 AM
6 Months, 5 Days, 18 Hours, 18 Minutes, 2 Seconds till week 0!!!! I can't wait.!!!! Can you?????

olddawggreen
02-22-2004, 09:55 AM
Im not going to wait, Im going to Austin today to see the Austin Wranglers play some Arena Football! :D :D But as far as High School football (and Jr. High) goes, Im with you Big Blue, Im counting the days. Cant wait! I will have all three sons in Burnet Green this year! Bring it on!!!!

marlin fan
02-22-2004, 09:32 PM
6 Months, 4 Days, 22 Hours, 57 Minutes, 7 Seconds now!!!!

Old Tiger
02-22-2004, 10:21 PM
You have too much time on your hand. :p

poncho
02-22-2004, 11:12 PM
olddawggreen:
Im not going to wait, Im going to Austin today to see the Austin Wranglers play some Arena Football! :D :D But as far as High School football (and Jr. High) goes, Im with you Big Blue, Im counting the days. Cant wait! I will have all three sons in Burnet Green this year! Bring it on!!!!Hey olddawggreen I watched most of that game. It was 48 to 49 when I had to leave, who won it? Austin looked pretty good to me. The tv panded the crow and I saw Micheal Dell, was that you next to him? LOL :D

marlin fan
02-22-2004, 11:53 PM
Old Tiger:
You have too much time on your hand. :p Not Really!!!!

marlin fan
02-22-2004, 11:54 PM
Old Tiger:
You have too much time on your hand. :p Not Really!!!!

olddawggreen
02-23-2004, 10:29 AM
poncho:

olddawggreen:
Im not going to wait, Im going to Austin today to see the Austin Wranglers play some Arena Football! :D :D But as far as High School football (and Jr. High) goes, Im with you Big Blue, Im counting the days. Cant wait! I will have all three sons in Burnet Green this year! Bring it on!!!!Hey olddawggreen I watched most of that game. It was 48 to 49 when I had to leave, who won it? Austin looked pretty good to me. The tv panded the crow and I saw Micheal Dell, was that you next to him? LOL :D Yea Poncho, That was Michael sitting next to me. I found him out on the street looking pretty down on his luck, couldnt buy a ticket I guess. So being the kind person that I am, I let him have my wifes ticket. She didnt mind sitting outside until the game was over. eek! wink . (Actually that was me sitting next to Governor Perry and Scratcher :cool: ) The final score was Austin Wranglers 56, Tampa Bay 48. It was a great opener for the Wranglers and drew a crowd of about 12,400 fans. This was my first Arena football game other than watching a little on TV,and let me tell you it was wild! I really didnt think I would enjoy it that much. It was loud, exciting and full of entertainment. Man, its all right there in front of you, kinda had the feel of being at a rollerball game or something. The music was loud and the action was non stop and fast. The cheerleaders were great too. The only down side of the whole game was the guy behind us got a little too drunk (really, a lot too drunk) and splashed some beer on us. Scratch made the guy buy him a beer to make up for it, (I was drinking water) so it turned out ok. Over all, it was a totally fun and entertaining afternoon. I will definatly do it again. My wife even said she enjoyed watching the little squirrels playing in the trees outside. I guess she will want to go again too! :D :D

olddawggreen
02-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Pancho had you ever seen an arena football game before?

<small>[ February 23, 2004, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

olddawggreen
02-23-2004, 10:22 PM