PDA

View Full Version : La Grange Leps

Pudlugger
11-25-2003, 08:58 PM
Just got back from watching the team practice. [I have tried to watch the evening practices during each of the last three playoff seasons.] This team seems more fired up and crisp than any I have seen since the 2000 team. Hard hitting, moving to the ball with intensity in every drill and play. One kid, a tackle, dislocated a finger. He ran over to the DC who pulled it back into the socket, taped it up and ran back in the scrimmage. What toughness! I have not seen such determination and focus in some time. Keep it up Leps. :) :mad: :)

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 09:00 PM
Good luck, La Grange.

eye of the tiger
11-25-2003, 09:01 PM
Good luck this week. I think it is going to be a good game with the Leopards coming away with the win.

Leopard213
11-25-2003, 10:07 PM
We're pullin' for you LEPS!!!!!

lepfan
11-25-2003, 10:13 PM
GO LEPS!!!!!

lepfan
11-25-2003, 10:16 PM
Leopard213, check pm :D

Pudlugger
11-26-2003, 07:54 AM
You know some folks on this board have said that this team is not very good. They even said they were overachievers. Well they ought to come out and watch them practice during play-offs. Last night I watched our receivers go deep and make great catches time after time. Out backfield was executing blocks and cuts with precision. The linemen were picking up their blocks and getting on the linebackers well. Anderle seemed on a mission, passing with accuracy and plenty of heat on the the ball, sharp quick pitches right on the money. Hernandes showed some of his great moves on the option. It is great to compare these late post-season practices with the early summer drills when the players are still working things out. This team has assumed a very intense and focused stance going into Fridays game. They know what folks say about Marlin being so formidable, but they also know a thing or two about themselves and project confidence in their play. They will surprise some folks Friday, I am certain of that. This team can hang with Marlin, wait and see.

<small>[ November 26, 2003, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

sinton66
11-26-2003, 08:34 AM
Good luck Leps, I like your chances too. wink

CheerMom
11-26-2003, 08:38 AM
Good Luck to the Leopards!! Ya'll always seem to have a little magic on your side.
Go Raiders!!

cdlvj
11-26-2003, 08:45 AM
Go get em Leps. All you have to do is keep it close, and take it in the 4th. The coaching staff is superb and in the end you will succeed.

LG-all-the-way
11-26-2003, 08:58 AM
Go Get'em LEPS!!!

shellman54
11-26-2003, 09:36 AM
i went to the game friday night when ya'll played orangefield. truth be told, i was not all that impressed with anderle until that last drive in the fourth quarter. when he cut back and ran it 80+ yards to set them up for the game winning touchdown, it showed alot of character. i'm pretty sure malrin does not have as balanced a passing attack as of, and you shut down their run game all night, so i do see where you have an excellent shot at beating(not upsetting) Marlin.

Pudlugger
11-26-2003, 09:41 AM
shellman54:
i went to the game friday night when ya'll played orangefield. truth be told, i was not all that impressed with anderle until that last drive in the fourth quarter. when he cut back and ran it 80+ yards to set them up for the game winning touchdown, it showed alot of character. i'm pretty sure malrin does not have as balanced a passing attack as of, and you shut down their run game all night, so i do see where you have an excellent shot at beating(not upsetting) Marlin.OF did have a very balanced offense and a terrific combination of receivers and Qb. In addition they were very well coached and disciplined. I was extremely proud of the way the Leps just hung in and refused to lose. If they carry that into this next game Marlin will be surprised.

<small>[ November 26, 2003, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

LG-all-the-way
11-26-2003, 09:51 AM
hey PUD can you please verify and confirm time/place of he LG vs. Marlin game ....i have read to many posts and i don't know which to believe anymore lol.......thnx!

_Go Get'em LEPS !!! _ :)

Leopard213
11-26-2003, 10:00 AM
Waco ISD Stadium, 7:30 P. M. Friday, November 28, 2003. :p

LG-all-the-way
11-26-2003, 10:01 AM
thnx ..... see you LEPS there !!! wink

Rabbit'93
11-26-2003, 10:27 AM
One thing I've learned about LG is that they always seem to step it up come playoff time. Good luck this week. :)

GWOOD
11-26-2003, 10:38 AM
You guys have been the targets of some classless posts and you are underdogs in every poll. I don't know much about either team but I find myself pulling for a La Grange win. Hope someone gives this forum current updates during the game. Good luck!

lepfan
11-26-2003, 11:49 AM
GWOOD:
You guys have been the targets of some classless posts and you are underdogs in every poll. I don't know much about either team but I find myself pulling for a La Grange win. Hope someone gives this forum current updates during the game. Good luck!THANKS!!!!

Cat22
11-26-2003, 12:57 PM
Pudlugger:
You know some folks on this board have said that this team is not very good. They even said they were overachievers. Well they ought to come out and watch them practice during play-offs. Last night I watched our receivers go deep and make great catches time after time. Out backfield was executing blocks and cuts with precision. The linemen were picking up their blocks and getting on the linebackers well. Anderle seemed on a mission, passing with accuracy and plenty of heat on the the ball, sharp quick pitches right on the money. Hernandes showed some of his great moves on the option. It is great to compare these late post-season practices with the early summer drills when the players are still working things out. This team has assumed a very intense and focused stance going into Fridays game. They know what folks say about Marlin being so formidable, but they also know a thing or two about themselves and project confidence in their play. They will surprise some folks Friday, I am certain of that. This team can hang with Marlin, wait and see.For anyone to say that LaGrange is not very good is just ignorant. LaGrange is good, you have to be to get this far in the playoffs. Hey Pudlugger we both know that Marlin will have to play four quarters to win this game, because LaGange will play four quarters. There is no doubt in my mind that Coach V will have these guys well prepared for this game. Sounds like LaGrange is going to mix it up more this week. That's good, keep Marlin on their toes. Good Luck Leps.

Pudlugger
11-26-2003, 01:04 PM
Thanks Cat22 we all appreciate your support. There isn't a soul in La Grange who saw that LG-OF game that doesn't admire or respect the Bobcat team. I just got back from the practice this AM and I can say the Leps are ready. They will have a short practice tomorrow morning, go fill up on some good turkey turn in early and go up to Waco ready to rumble. Thanks for pulling for us.The Leps will not let you down. :) :mad: :)

lepfan
11-26-2003, 01:58 PM
The Leps are like any CAT...calm, cool, and collected....just waiting around the corner to pounce!!! GO LEPS!!!

Thanks to our 3A Down Low support!!!You guys are great!!!