PDA

View Full Version : Mavericks vs Suns - Game 6

Phil C
05-20-2005, 09:01 PM
It is still close with Mavericks winning 51 to 42 at half. I hope Dallas can win it and win the series but if they can't win the series I hope they can win tonight and force a game 7 so Tim can rest his ankle and be ready for the next series. The Mavs had a lead the other night at half and lost it but maybe tonight they can hold on especially since the game is in Dallas. We will see.

Phil C
05-20-2005, 11:24 PM
Mavericks lose in overtime. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory that is the Mavericks. A three point lead with less than ten seconds and they let Nash get off a three pointer and all they had to do was foul him and give up two points and the odds would have been in their favor. That has got to make the ESPN top ten goof ups ever. I think if I had been in the game I would have had a good chance to foul him myself. Dallas blew everything by letting Nash go and then they blew it by not doing that foul and then they couldn't win it in overtime with two of the Sun's best players fouled out. And worse yet (I don't think even if Dallas had won they would have got it in Phoenix) Dallas cost the Spurs Tim Duncan rest time and without Duncan the Suns will win it. We will see.