PDA

View Full Version : How weird will Dist. 5-3A be.....

VWG
05-20-2005, 05:25 PM
when Graham comes out in a no-huddle, 4 or even 5 receiver set, and throwing the ball more times in one game than they did all of last year?
Interesting....... very interesting how this thing will look next year.
Should be an interesting matchup also next year between "old neighbors" in Hugh Sandifer and Brad McCoy when Wylie and Graham hook up.

injuredinmelee
05-20-2005, 06:23 PM
I assume that his son will be the QB but I could be wrong. It woul be tough to teach this offense in a few months. They will light it upthough as Graham will have the athletes to be able to run it. Will just all depend on how fast they pick up all the nuances and if they can get a kid to throw it effectively.

VWG
05-22-2005, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I assume that his son will be the QB but I could be wrong. It woul be tough to teach this offense in a few months. They will light it upthough as Graham will have the athletes to be able to run it. Will just all depend on how fast they pick up all the nuances and if they can get a kid to throw it effectively.

I would agree that the toughest thing that Graham will have to do this season is find a QB to run that offense. After so many years of nothing but the split veer, and averaging about 4 passes a game it will be a huge offensive change. Even if McCoy's son does play QB, it will be a big adjustment as he played WR last year at Jim Ned. Graham will have the athletes to run the offense, and I would think that by district they should at least have a good 5 games underneath their belt in that offensive scheme.