PDA

View Full Version : Lufkin Hudson No- hits BH final 10-0

RBARKER
05-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Well I only attended 5 innings of this game and watched a pitiful showing by BH, Errors Errors and More Errors. Not that that would of helped Lufkins pitcher was outstanding and the whole team played as a unit. If Lufkins other lefty is as good as this first one Lufkin may have a state ring in the future. Goodluck BH you have quite a hill to climb to get past this Lufkin Squad.

Here is a write up from the Eagle report.

Hudson pitcher Brandon Belt allowed a few BH runners but none via a base hit as the Hornets defeated the Eagles by a score of 10-0. Hudson got some timely hits to take advantage of a plethora of mistakes by Barbers Hill. The errors only extended the length of the game though as Belt maintained complete control of the game. After struggling to get on base, Eagle runners were mystified the move to first by the Hudson pitcher. Three times the Eagles were picked off by the lankly lefty. No BH runner ever reached second base.

The second game will be at Hudson H.S. Game time is 7:30 Friday night.

Old Cardinal
05-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Wow, I would have thought that BH would have played nearly error free ball. Brandon B. is very good I saw him against WO-S... If I remember right BH is fairly young.
I did notice that the Hudson Hornets hit a lot of long balls each game. With HS youth who knows how they will show up to play in the second game; they (BH) may be ready to play this time.

hsfootballrules
05-20-2005, 03:35 PM
nope another ten run rule coming

RBARKER
05-20-2005, 11:37 PM
Anyone have a score on game two?

hsfootballrules
05-21-2005, 09:55 AM
Lufkin Hudson 9

Barbers Hill 3

RBARKER
05-21-2005, 11:31 AM
Dang. BH yall had a great year. Seniors enjoy graduation and thanks for the games. BH had a Soph on the mound last night that I hear looks promising for the future. Lufkin Hudson goodluck against Lorena yall have a great team.