PDA

View Full Version : "Senior" posters...

LH Panther Mom
05-20-2005, 08:51 AM
Cassie, Charlie, Byron, Mark, David and any others.....

Graduation is right upon you. Congratulations on your high school accomplishments and good luck in your college years. These are the times of your lives; each day is precious so enjoy every one. :)

mikecheck
05-20-2005, 08:56 AM
What she said, and may I add don't be in a hurry to be a grown up. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Enjoy your youth and get enrolled in college NOW!!!

AggieJohn
05-20-2005, 09:01 AM
here i was thinking that you were talking about me and talena, and 66 and 44 and RM and all of us....

LH Panther Mom
05-20-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
here i was thinking that you were talking about me and talena, and 66 and 44 and RM and all of us....

:D I started to a disclaimer to the title that it wasn't for the old farts. ;)

onfirebball05mustang
05-20-2005, 09:03 AM
Thanks Mom and Mike!
I've learned quite quickly the value each day has; no matter if it's filled with stress or the good times. Thanks to my DLOW FAMILY I have learned this even more.
I love youse guys! :weeping:

AP Panther Fan
05-20-2005, 09:13 AM
I echo the best wishes of the others!

I am proud of you and happy that I have had the opportunity to meet you and enjoy your senior year as well! I will look forward to hearing about the many exciting things that life brings your way! Congratulations and best of luck always!:)

CheerMom
05-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Best wishes to all of you, and good luck in the future. May all of your dreams come true.

44INAROW
05-20-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by mikecheck
What she said, and may I add don't be in a hurry to be a grown up. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Enjoy your youth and get enrolled in college NOW!!!

Ditto Mikecheck

Congrats guys and gals - Another milestone in what I hope to be many more to come :clap: :clap:

pirate44
05-20-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:D I started to a disclaimer to the title that it wasn't for the old farts. ;)
hehe, and i thought you were talkin bout the AARP and the geritol set.
congrats guys. you make us on the downlow proud:clap:

onfirebball05mustang
05-20-2005, 10:27 AM
Just got back from a class meeting...i think i'ma cry :weeping: Almost done with this year, going to be a fish again...and not seeing all of these people I've grown up with! Wait...shouldn't i be going to class? :thinking: that's why i love senior year ;)

pirate4state
05-20-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I echo the best wishes of the others!

I am proud of you and happy that I have had the opportunity to meet you and enjoy your senior year as well! I will look forward to hearing about the many exciting things that life brings your way! Congratulations and best of luck always!:) <---what she said! :)

Best Wishes to all of you!! :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
05-20-2005, 12:23 PM
Almost a year removed from my graduation; take it from me guys, its never the same and you gotta live these days up. As yall know I am going to UT, and dont get me wrong its great and I love it, but last night I was "chillin" with my boys from high school and nothing compares than having a good time with the folks you grew up with. That goes for you family too, nothing compares to the time you spend with them. Have fun guys and congatulations, and good luck in all you do

Bandera YaYa
05-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Almost a year removed from my graduation; take it from me guys, its never the same and you gotta live these days up. As yall know I am going to UT, and dont get me wrong its great and I love it, but last night I was "chillin" with my boys from high school and nothing compares than having a good time with the folks you grew up with. That goes for you family too, nothing compares to the time you spend with them. Have fun guys and congatulations, and good luck in all you do True words, dre......my youngest still sees her HS friends every weekend, it's something she would not give up for anything in the world....I truely believe they will always be in her life......good friends and family......life is sweet!!!!And dre.....next time you see reggie, tell him to put back his pics on here!!!!! :D

marlin fan
05-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Thanks for all the kind words!!!!! and cassie lol i think this fish thing is gonna come back to bite me in the azz!!!!:D

onfirebball05mustang
05-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
Thanks for all the kind words!!!!! and cassie lol i think this fish thing is gonna come back to bite me in the azz!!!!:D

prolly so byron! Y'all take care, this concludes the last day of my senior year, i'll try and check in later tonight or first thing in the morning! y'all keep in touch!
pm me if you want or even write to me!
Go to www.highlandlakescamp.org Contact us

Attn"
Summer Missions Team
Cassie Ames

God Bless and have a great summer!
MUAH! :kiss:

AP Panther Fan
05-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Have fun Cassie and I will try to stay in touch with you! Gonna miss ya girl!:)

BHKrystal06
05-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Congratulations ya'll!

onfirebball05mustang
05-20-2005, 08:36 PM
I was able to sneak a moment in here before finishing packing...man i'ma miss all this excitement! y'all be sure to pick on each other ceaselessly! :D :weeping:
Senioritis comes and goes, but the memories last a lifetime.:inlove:

Phil C
05-20-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by mikecheck

Congratulations on your hard work and best of luck in the future to you. I agree with Mike to not be in a hurry there. Also it is best to get your education done as soon as possible after you get out of high school if possible. (But if you can't don't give up on not trying completely!) You go Grads!

AggieJohn
05-21-2005, 02:07 AM
Where is Cassie going to school?

District303aPastPlayer
05-21-2005, 02:19 AM
Congrats to all the seniors on the board... i remember my senior year... well, what parts i was awake for.. live it up... these are the best days of your life...

Cassie... i am so proud of you. keep up the good work, and stay in touch... :inlove: :inlove:

and shes goin to ACC for a semester or two to start...

onfirebball05mustang
05-26-2005, 09:17 AM
Thanks, y'all! (specially aaron)

Yeah, I'm headed to ACC for a few semesters and then either off to Dallas or to San Marcos and then Dallas...but that'll come as it may!

Y'all take care, I was able to check in this morning since I'm back in town for the festivities. Camp has been so awesome sofar, but my parents have already taken over my room...kinda saddening, but I should have it back after I leave for camp again! :doh:

Well wishes to all the seniors and God Bless! :D

BHBrave08
05-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Good Luck in college ya'll.