PDA

View Full Version : This is going to be a weird day!

BullFrog Dad
05-20-2005, 07:40 AM
My oldest kid started his last day of high school about twenty minutes ago. I'll be going down memory lane all day.

LH Panther Mom
05-20-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
My oldest kid started his last day of high school about twenty minutes ago. I'll be going down memory lane all day.

:weeping: :weeping: Please give my condolences to your wife & give her some tranquilizers. ;) I was a basket case my oldest's entire Sr. year.

onfirebball05mustang
05-20-2005, 08:30 AM
this IS my last day of my Sr Year....I"m a basket case myself! lol Last full day of classes, last chance to see friends before graduation, my last day on the dlow until one of my days off this summer or august.... :weeping: :crying: :weeping:

Bandera YaYa
05-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Oh heck, you will be fine.......tonite pop you a cold one, sit outside and thank the Lord you made it so far, cuz there is still lots of drama and life ahead of you with this child.....in fact, better have a six pack chillin' in your frig.......better than that, better run down to the store and just get ya a case right now.....believe me, you're gonna need it!!!! :D

sinton66
05-20-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
this IS my last day of my Sr Year....I"m a basket case myself! lol Last full day of classes, last chance to see friends before graduation, my last day on the dlow until one of my days off this summer or august.... :weeping: :crying: :weeping:

Cas, us die-hards find ways to get on the 'low. ;)

CHS_Grad '85
05-20-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Oh heck, you will be fine.......tonite pop you a cold one, sit outside and thank the Lord you made it so far, cuz there is still lots of drama and life ahead of you with this child.....in fact, better have a six pack chillin' in your frig.......better than that, better run down to the store and just get ya a case right now.....believe me, you're gonna need it!!!! :D All I can say is... AMEN - Sister!!!!

44INAROW
05-20-2005, 09:31 AM
Oh heck, you will be fine.......tonite pop you a cold one, sit outside and thank the Lord you made it so far, cuz there is still lots of drama and life ahead of you with this child.....in fact, better have a six pack chillin' in your frig.......better than that, better run down to the store and just get ya a case right now.....believe me, you're gonna need it!!!! :D

She speaketh the truth :)...........

BullFrog Dad
05-20-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh heck, you will be fine.......tonite pop you a cold one, sit outside and thank the Lord you made it so far, cuz there is still lots of drama and life ahead of you with this child.....in fact, better have a six pack chillin' in your frig.......better than that, better run down to the store and just get ya a case right now.....believe me, you're gonna need it!!!! :D Don't worry folks I believe I'll pull through. My son's a good kid and we had a great time during HS with plenty of fun still to come. As far as the beer I always keep an ample supply to handle any situation!

onfirebball05mustang
05-20-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by sinton66

very true, I can just call up one of y'all to sign me on and read the daily fun! lol :D Either that or I'll just work something out with my boss...:thinking:

mwynn05
05-20-2005, 10:07 AM
I finished Wednesday.

AggieJohn
05-20-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by sinton66

exactly

AP Panther Fan
05-20-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Don't worry folks I believe I'll pull through. My son's a good kid and we had a great time during HS with plenty of fun still to come.

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Awww, this truly choked me up. I will be like LHPM next year when my oldest (and only son) is a senior.:(

raider red 2000
05-20-2005, 11:34 AM
i know on the lsat day of school, i am gonna need a cold one or 12.

CheerMom
05-20-2005, 11:50 AM
I have a couple of more years to wait. I'm not looking forward to it, either.