PDA

View Full Version : and the apprentice is....

pirate44
05-20-2005, 07:04 AM
Kendra:clap: :clap: as if you couldnt guess.
Tana was embarrasing in the final episode. and is it just me, or did it seem like because he had the choice of 2 females, he had 2 pretty unimportant jobs to offer. they didnt seem like near the magnitude of the previous 2 seasons. i wouldnt have been suprised if one of the jobs he offered was to do his laundry.

LH Panther Mom
05-20-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
i wouldnt have been suprised if one of the jobs he offered was to do his laundry.

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/boese043.gif

spiveyrat
05-20-2005, 07:16 AM
and is it just me, or did it seem like because he had the choice of 2 females, he had 2 pretty unimportant jobs to offer. they didnt seem like near the magnitude of the previous 2 seasons.

First thing I noticed too. :thinking:

pirate44
05-20-2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/boese043.gif
im not condoning it. i mkind of outraged he offered such unimportant jobs compared to the others.

LH Panther Mom
05-20-2005, 07:17 AM
im not condoning it. i mkind of outraged he offered such unimportant jobs compared to the others.

No problem.....just kinda ticked that he can get someone to do his laundry & I can't. :p

pirate4state
05-20-2005, 09:33 AM
Kendra:clap: :clap: as if you couldnt guess.
Tana was embarrasing in the final episode. and is it just me, or did it seem like because he had the choice of 2 females, he had 2 pretty unimportant jobs to offer. they didnt seem like near the magnitude of the previous 2 seasons. i wouldnt have been suprised if one of the jobs he offered was to do his laundry. I was watching CSI so I recorded the Apprentice. I was able to switch at the moment that Kendra was "hired" :) Good for her! What were her choices or do I want to know? :mad:

pirate44
05-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I was watching CSI so I recorded the Apprentice. I was able to switch at the moment that Kendra was "hired" :) Good for her! What were her choices or do I want to know? :mad:
renovate a house...yes a single house (actually a mansion) or head up miss USA pagent. yawn!!

pirate4state
05-20-2005, 10:09 AM
renovate a house...yes a single house (actually a mansion) or head up miss USA pagent. yawn!! :eek: WTH? :rolleyes: I would told him to take his job offer and shove it! :foul: :flamingma :wave:

SPF25
05-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I was watching CSI so I recorded the Apprentice. I was able to switch at the moment that Kendra was "hired" :) Good for her! What were her choices or do I want to know? :mad:
P4S Dont worry you didnt miss much it was just the run down of the people being fired and then them trying to justify why they should get the job. All I have to say about Tana -she was said grasping to try to look good. She she just needed to face the facts she sucked.