PDA

View Full Version : Spurs waiting on Dallas/Phoenix Winner

Gobbla2001
05-20-2005, 12:30 AM
I am glad to not only see the Spurs win, but to see Seattle lose... their fans and players are the biggest whiners I have ever seen...

And the best thing of all? Ray Allen, whose big mouth started the series, ended it by missing a 3-pointer that would have won the game...

HAAAAAAAAA

kepdawg
05-20-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I am glad to not only see the Spurs win, but to see Seattle lose... their fans and players are the biggest whiners I have ever seen...

And the best thing of all? Ray Allen, whose big mouth started the series, ended it by missing a 3-pointer that would have won the game...

HAAAAAAAAA

Biggest whiners? Haven't you been paying attention to the Mavs in the playoffs?

Gobbla2001
05-20-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Yah... the Sonics make the Mavs look like "yes ma'ams" and "no sirs"...

What really blew my lid is when Tim Duncan went down on the floor tonight holding his foot, the Seattle fans were standing up cheering... And when he got up and walked it off, they were booing...

The Mavericks couldn't whine that much at all....

Must be a 'Great North-West' thing...

pirate44
05-20-2005, 05:51 AM
:clap: on to the western conference championship:clap:

LH Panther Mom
05-20-2005, 07:04 AM
Way to go, Spurs!!!!!! :clap:

44INAROW
05-20-2005, 08:01 AM
GO SPURS GO :)

CheerMom
05-20-2005, 08:50 AM
Go Spurs!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Bandera YaYa
05-20-2005, 09:07 AM
Yah... the Sonics make the Mavs look like "yes ma'ams" and "no sirs"...

What really blew my lid is when Tim Duncan went down on the floor tonight holding his foot, the Seattle fans were standing up cheering... And when he got up and walked it off, they were booing...

The Mavericks couldn't whine that much at all....

Must be a 'Great North-West' thing... yeah, the Sonic fans were the epitome of bad taste.....well wonder how that bad tastes in their mouths now!!!!!! Spurs won this one with grace and composure, something the Sonics haven't a clue about. Talk about a team trying to win this series with cheap shots and flying arms......well it's true what they say, may the best man win and he sure did last nite!!! The Seattle crowd was deafening all nite, but in the end, you could have heard a team fall.........oh wait......
THEY DID!!!!!! WOOHOO!! GO SPURS GO !!!!

P.S. Mr. Pippy Longstockings...I think you had better rethink your hair coiffure for next season....seems every time you walked, those ponytails were hitting you in the head, causing severe trauma to what's left of your little itty bitty brain...
.......KISS THIS ( ( )!!
:tongue: :wave: :wave: :hairpunk:

Maroon87
05-20-2005, 09:52 AM
YEAH SPURS!!! Way to send those whining babies home for the off season. You've done us all a great public service. NEXT.....:clap:

mwynn05
05-20-2005, 09:54 AM

HAAAAAAAAA it WAS the Roxkets but we know what happened there

KTJ
05-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Mavs fans aren't near as bad as Sonics, Pacers, Rockets, and Spurs fans.

rhs78
05-20-2005, 02:23 PM
WAy To Go SPURS,bring on next team and lets get it on!

Phil C
05-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Way to go Spurs! Keep it going!