PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Jasper Bulldogs Class of 2005

kepdawg
05-20-2005, 12:26 AM
To Jordan Patton, Clinston Collins, James Adams, Edrick Bronson, Brian Simmons, Ryan Malone, D'Kendrick Gilder, Jeremy Lewis, Jeremy Horton, Kiriakis Castle, Terrence Scott, Derrick Bean, Alex Padgett, Michael Levette, James Johnson, Cory McQueen, Jacob Waggener, Channing Larkin, Eric Reaves, Nick Jefferson and any other Jasper High School 2005 seniors involved with the Bulldog football program:

Thank you for your contributions to Jasper High School and to the Bulldog football program. The memories you have provided will last a lifetime. During your time at Jasper High School the Bulldog football program has reached heights never reached before. Although you were unable to obtain the ultimate reward of a state championship the heart and determination demonstrated on the field makes you all champions indeed. "Faithful to the white and crimson, to eternity." Once again, thank you and good luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Jasper High School Bulldog Fans

Class of 2005:

2004 3A Division 2 Runner-Up
2003 3A Division 1 Semifinalist
2002 3A Division 1 Semifinalist
2001 4A Division 2 Quarterfinalist

j_dog
05-20-2005, 06:49 PM
I second that! :clap: :clap: :clap:

This group of kids do not even know the word quit. After the 2002 3A Division 1 Semifinals appearance many folks wrote them off for the future. These Dogs proved all the nay-sayers wrong! :)

And I think they showed the way to the players left behind how to keep on winning. :)

JHS_c/o_06'
05-20-2005, 07:06 PM
I agree....way to go guys and thank you for revolutionizing our program to make it what it is today. The class of 2005 got some sense in them and realized what needed to be done in order to get the job done. They're character and class should be insperation to us all. We lost 30+ seniors after the 02 season and they're courage and heart brought us back to the semi's and almost won it.

Having said that, i promise that the class of 2006 will take us that extra step and 3 points forward and bring the first state football title home to jasper.

btw....lol....terrence 't-ray' scott is a junior....and between him Gilbert Moye, Todd Hunt and Christ Bronson....our backfield will be as good if not better then last season.

j_dog
05-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
btw....lol....terrence 't-ray' scott is a junior.
Very good! We need everyone we can get. :D