PDA

View Full Version : Big Game in 8-3A Hoops Tonight

Matthew328
01-14-2003, 12:40 PM
Number One ranked Everman at 18-5 and 5-0 in 8-3A takes on 15-9 and 5-0 Kennedale in Everman..both teams are on a roll since getting everyone back from football..Everman is 9-1 and Kennedale is 12-3 since being full strength....should be very interesting...

rholl
01-14-2003, 12:55 PM
Kennedale...who have your losses came to?

everman_guy
01-14-2003, 01:25 PM
They lost to Krum, Wimberly, Ponder since being full strength.

greendog fan
01-14-2003, 05:27 PM
everman_guy:
They lost to Krum, Wimberly, Ponder since being full strength.If they lost to Wimberly, I would not be to worried about them. Wimberly only beat Burnet by 12 points and Burnet is probbaly a 4th place team in our district.

greendog fan
01-14-2003, 05:28 PM
everman_guy:
They lost to Krum, Wimberly, Ponder since being full strength.If they lost to Wimberly, I would not be to worried about them. Wimberly only beat Burnet by 12 points and Burnet is probbaly a 4th place team in our district.

big daddy russ
01-14-2003, 06:10 PM
greendog fan:

everman_guy:
They lost to Krum, Wimberly, Ponder since being full strength.If they lost to Wimberly, I would not be to worried about them. Wimberly only beat Burnet by 12 points and Burnet is probbaly a 4th place team in our district.Wimberley beat Aransas Pass at full strength at the Wimberley Tournament earlier this year. AP is the top-ranked team in Region IV. Yeah, Wimberley's that good. How is Burnet doing this year? From what I heard they were supposed to be loaded. They were ranked in the top 20 in the preseason and all the way through the third week of TABC rankings.

<small>[ January 14, 2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: big daddy russ ]</small>

Chris Hart
01-14-2003, 11:17 PM
big daddy russ:

greendog fan:

everman_guy:
They lost to Krum, Wimberly, Ponder since being full strength.If they lost to Wimberly, I would not be to worried about them. Wimberly only beat Burnet by 12 points and Burnet is probbaly a 4th place team in our district.Wimberley beat Aransas Pass at full strength at the Wimberley Tournament earlier this year. AP is the top-ranked team in Region IV. Yeah, Wimberley's that good. How is Burnet doing this year? From what I heard they were supposed to be loaded. They were ranked in the top 20 in the preseason and all the way through the third week of TABC rankings.Burnet is struggling so far this season, they have had some close losses against some good competition, but they haven't found a way to win against the good teams YET. They were ranked in the top 20, but it was under the assumption that Stephen McGee would be leading the team from the point guard position. He had surgery after the football season on his knee ligaments, and will miss the entire basketball season. Burnet played Wimberley close until the very end, they were only down 61-58 with 3:00 remaining, and then the wheels fell off. I personally believe that Burnet will make the playoffs, but will have a hard time advancing. But who knows? As of today they were 11-11 and 0-1 in district.

<small>[ January 14, 2003, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

rholl
01-15-2003, 12:12 AM
Everman wins 76-58

Matthew328
01-15-2003, 12:14 PM
Good win for the dawgs

greendog fan
01-15-2003, 02:36 PM
Chris Hart:

big daddy russ:

greendog fan:

everman_guy:
They lost to Krum, Wimberly, Ponder since being full strength.If they lost to Wimberly, I would not be to worried about them. Wimberly only beat Burnet by 12 points and Burnet is probbaly a 4th place team in our district.Wimberley beat Aransas Pass at full strength at the Wimberley Tournament earlier this year. AP is the top-ranked team in Region IV. Yeah, Wimberley's that good. How is Burnet doing this year? From what I heard they were supposed to be loaded. They were ranked in the top 20 in the preseason and all the way through the third week of TABC rankings.Burnet is struggling so far this season, they have had some close losses against some good competition, but they haven't found a way to win against the good teams YET. They were ranked in the top 20, but it was under the assumption that Stephen McGee would be leading the team from the point guard position. He had surgery after the football season on his knee ligaments, and will miss the entire basketball season. Burnet played Wimberley close until the very end, they were only down 61-58 with 3:00 remaining, and then the wheels fell off. I personally believe that Burnet will make the playoffs, but will have a hard time advancing. But who knows? As of today they were 11-11 and 0-1 in district.As of today we are 0/2 in district. Ingram beat us last night. I,m not looking forward to the bandera game. May be a long night for Burnet.

Ladykat5
01-18-2003, 08:17 PM
Hey good win for Everman but we will see you all again. Dont get your hopes up to high because nobody wins in our house! See you all again soon! Have a good one. :)