PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it....

BHKrystal06
05-18-2005, 08:35 PM
they voted Vonzell off of AI....how crazy....well I guess I'll have to stick with my #2 pick...Carrie Underwood.

Ranger Mom
05-18-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm SO happy!! They have been my top 2 the entire time.

Now I don't have to worry about anymore....either one can win and I will be thrilled for them!!

Gobbla2001
05-18-2005, 08:58 PM
I'm not a big Idol fan, but have peaked in from time to time just to see who is who etc...

I wouldn't have been surprised if any of them were voted off tonight, they are all on an equal plain when it comes to 'being able to sing'... basically it was a toss-up between the three, so no 'crazy' here...

The chick who was voted off tonight had that 'powerful as all hell' R&B voice, prolly better than most of the people who get paid to sing it...

Then you look at the chick who survived, she has that 'up and coming' type voice, the voices you are used to hearing these days, that may be one reason she's staying, based on nothing but 'what's new'... Her voice isn't any better than the other ones, but isn't any worse... as I said, a toss-up...

Then the guy... He has a very classical voice, and is DANG good at using it...

I'll predict he wins it all because of his visual style alone (hair etc...)...

A hippy who could lead a grammy winning Jazz-style band? Who wouldn't wanna see that?

spiveyrat
05-19-2005, 07:45 AM
Man, it's a pretty tough decision between Carrie and Bo. Carrie is purdier, though. :inlove: ;)

jason
05-19-2005, 07:50 AM
if vonzell is anything like the girl that won last year, i would have voted her off in the first round, or made fun of her at her tryout and never even let her on the actual show....

Ranger Mom
05-19-2005, 08:43 AM
Vonzell was very good. I didn't want her in the top 2, but of the top 3, she has the total package. She sings REALLY good and is a good performer. I think she will definately go on to bigger things!

I like Bo, but think of the top 3, his vocals are the weakest. The boy can perform though. Kelly Clarkson is a "pop" star, I just don't see them making Bo a popstar, no matter how hard they try!

Carrie, IMO, has the best voice. She doesn't move around a lot on stage though. Having a kid that plays a guitar, I think Carrie is used to sitting behind a guitar and singing. She's never had reason to dance around alot. I don't see her being a pop star either...at least in the mainstream...country pop maybe!

AP Panther Fan
05-19-2005, 09:01 AM
A little off the subject as to who the best singer is ... it looks to me that Carrie has gained some weight through this process.:thinking:

I enjoyed watching their "homecoming" festivities. Bo's hometown seems to know how to throw a party!:D