PDA

View Full Version : Who's back?

Bulldog_12
05-18-2005, 01:27 PM
Thats right, its me! I know you guys have been so sad this past week without me. I finally unloaded my computer and got it hooked up. Its great to finally be home and to not have to worry about thins, except for grades, I'm still waiting on those ( I know I did horrible). But Im glad to be back and now one of the chat regs will have to pm me and fill me on on what I've missed.:D If you really missed me, come to the chat NOW!

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2005, 01:33 PM
:weeping: :weeping: It hasn't been the same while you were gone. And I can't chat because I'm working. :(

Bulldog_12
05-18-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:weeping: :weeping: It hasn't been the same while you were gone. And I can't chat because I'm working. :(

Its ok that your working. Other people are neglecting me too.:( But its all good because Im folding the laundry for my mom and then I have to pick up my brother from school. I get home from college and they show how happy they are by making me a slave.:D

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Its great to finally be home and to not have to worry about thins, except for grades, I'm still waiting on those ( I know I did horrible).

Maybe you did better than you think. ;)