PDA

View Full Version : After one hour of voting...

Ranger Mom
05-17-2005, 09:07 PM
...on both numbers, I have gotten through for Carrie only twice.

Bo Bice and Carrie Underwood all the way!!!

FootballChik98
05-17-2005, 09:19 PM
I had no luck with the numbers, so I did the text messaging.

Gobbla2001
05-17-2005, 09:21 PM
I have a solution to the problem:

Don't watch it ha jk

TheDOCTORdre
05-17-2005, 09:26 PM
I didnt get to watch tonite:( , nontheless, I'm stickin with my girl Carrie:)

44INAROW
05-17-2005, 09:26 PM
we just got home,, I haven't watched my TIVO yet - headed that way now - BOFAN here from previous weeks but I'd be happy with Carrie too

Ranger Mom
05-17-2005, 10:16 PM
Bo did REALLY well tonight, so I figured he was safe. I only got 8 votes in the entire 2 hours.

I am pulling for Carrie, but if Bo wins I won't be in the least bit dissappointed....I like him almost as much as I like Carrie!

injuredinmelee
05-17-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I have a solution to the problem:

Don't watch it ha jk
The best idle oops idol post yet. and anyone that sat through the 3 hour finale of the bachelor.. be damned

LH Panther Mom
05-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
and anyone that sat through the 3 hour finale of the bachelor.. be damned

:mad: I missed it, at baseball game, & didn't think to record it.

Z motion 10 out on 2
05-17-2005, 10:56 PM
All three are good. I like Vonzelle but Bo is Idol material. He just has it.

Ranger Mom
05-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
All three are good. I like Vonzelle but Bo is Idol material. He just has it.

It's almost a shame that someone has to lose at this point....I think these top 3 are my favorite in all the 4 years I have been an avid fan!!

I think Vonzell is great...I'm just not a big fan of the genre of music she sings. I am pretty much country and rock.

Ranger Mom
05-17-2005, 11:09 PM
LOL!! My husband just came in here and read what I just posted. He couldn't believe I was talking about American Idol on here. He said between the downlow and American Idol he is thinking it's time for an "intervention"!!
:p

CHS_CG
05-18-2005, 01:19 AM
i got thru on bo's and carrie's numbers a lot tonight. i think bo is safe but it's a tough fight for the girls!

lepfan
05-18-2005, 08:46 AM
Nice ring! Congratulations to your son

FYI-------

Z, as an alumni of SOSU (back in my day of Southeastern)....it was a NO NO to call them Southeastern OSU.....you either said SOUTHEASTERN or you said SOSU. :) If you said or wrote Southeastern OSU you would get tarred and feathered.

44INAROW
05-18-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
i got thru on bo's and carrie's numbers a lot tonight. i think bo is safe but it's a tough fight for the girls!

I kept trying both #'s and continued to get busy signals. HOw long to they keep the lines open? I gave up @11:15

CHS_CG
05-18-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I kept trying both #'s and continued to get busy signals. HOw long to they keep the lines open? I gave up @11:15

only 2 hrs after the show.. I called like 15 times in the first hr and kept gettin thru. At the 2 hr mark i was on my way to sleep(which didnt last very long lol)

Ranger Mom
05-18-2005, 09:35 AM
I either heard or read that next week they will keep the phone lines open for 4 hours.

They are crazy if they think I am gonna stay up til midnight voting!

If it's Bo and Carrie in the finals, I probably won't even vote....I would be happy to see either one win!

Z motion 10 out on 2
05-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Nice ring! Congratulations to your son

FYI-------

Z, as an alumni of SOSU (back in my day of Southeastern)....it was a NO NO to call them Southeastern OSU.....you either said SOUTHEASTERN or you said SOSU. :) If you said or wrote Southeastern OSU you would get tarred and feathered.

That may still be the case. Since I don't go there I wouldn't know. I'll have to ask the youngster about it.

It is a nice ring my picture doesn't do it justice. The sparkles from the diamonds make it hard to focus (At least with my cheap digital). I hope they can get another one next year.

They are doing a lot of construction including a new surface on the football field, new weightroom, additional stands, new student union, and new Shearer Hall. Looks like an exciting place to be right now.

lepfan
05-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
That may still be the case. Since I don't go there I wouldn't know. I'll have to ask the youngster about it.

It is a nice ring my picture doesn't do it justice. The sparkles from the diamonds make it hard to focus (At least with my cheap digital). I hope they can get another one next year.

They are doing a lot of construction including a new surface on the football field, new weightroom, additional stands, new student union, and new Shearer Hall. Looks like an exciting place to be right now.

I have always liked SOSU, it is small enough to be personal, but large enough to be competitive!

CHS_CG
05-18-2005, 08:35 PM
Woo Hoo! Bo and Carrie in the final 2! Next tuesday will be a very hard choice!

FootballChik98
05-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Woo Hoo! Bo and Carrie in the final 2! Next tuesday will be a very hard choice!
My thoughts exactly. I'm so glad they both made it! I will be happy to see either of them win.