PDA

View Full Version : LHPM

HighSchool Fan
05-17-2005, 11:04 AM
i was looking at an email that i recieved yesterday. what kind of baseball game was you attending :D

LH Panther Mom
05-17-2005, 12:25 PM
You mean the email from early this morning? I was at our little league game. :mad: I can't honestly remember the last time I've accused a team or individual of intentionally cheating or playing dirty.....the only thing that comes to mind happened my freshman year in high school. :eek: :eek:

On the other hand, I will say that the home plate ump called one of the most consistent games I've been to all year. The only controversial call he had was the potential protest & even then he was backing the field ump.

HighSchool Fan
05-17-2005, 12:30 PM
i was actully talking about that little adjective on the first line, it might of been just letters, the one that you used to describe what type of little league game it was :D

LH Panther Mom
05-17-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i was actully talking about that little adjective on the first line, it might of been just letters, the one that you used to describe what type of little league game it was :D

:eek: :doh: :eek: That wasn't a description! It was early & I didn't want to type Marble Falls twice. :p

Bandera YaYa
05-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :doh: :eek: That wasn't a description! It was early & I didn't want to type Marble Falls twice. :p HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......loves it !!!! :eek: :D

HighSchool Fan
05-17-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :doh: :eek: That wasn't a description! It was early & I didn't want to type Marble Falls twice. :p

i guess you can see where my mind was :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
05-17-2005, 12:38 PM
i guess you can see where my mind was :rolleyes: ...as usual!!!!!!! :p :p :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
05-17-2005, 12:38 PM
i guess you can see where my mind was :rolleyes:

Hey, with the way the game was, it really wasn't too far off. ;)

HighSchool Fan
05-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
...as usual!!!!!!! :p :p :rolleyes:

i'm at work today and when i'm at work, i usually only have bad thoughts.

Bandera YaYa
05-17-2005, 12:49 PM
i'm at work today and when i'm at work, i usually only have bad thoughts. HA !!! Don't be blaming your perversions on work!!!! :wave: :thumbsup: