PDA

View Full Version : Forney vs. Mesquite Horn predictions...

crzyjournalist03
09-01-2003, 07:18 PM
Thoughts on this game? After the win over Aledo last week, I have a lot more confidence in the Jackrabbits; however, I think this should still be a very good game and it will probably be close. I like Forney to win it though. Opening game in the new stadium, we'll be really pumped up.

Forney 28
Mesquite Horn 20

3afan2K3
09-01-2003, 07:25 PM
Forney 35
Horn 24

kaorder1999
09-01-2003, 09:05 PM
horn is a very good team....forney better have a great game

merlin69
09-01-2003, 09:45 PM
i predict that forney will win by a field goal again..... 10-7 sounds like another defensive struggle

oh yeah and i also predict that crzyjournalist gets his face beat in by some mesquite guys. lol

jason
09-01-2003, 10:37 PM
kaorder1999:
horn is a very good team....forney better have a great gameyup

aamove
09-02-2003, 06:15 AM
I predict that Forney will win by 6 points.

I also predict that merlin69 will realize that the crzyjournalist jokes are getting old.

3afan
09-02-2003, 07:07 AM
merlin69:
i predict that forney will win by a field goal again..... 10-7 sounds like another defensive struggle

oh yeah and i also predict that crzyjournalist gets his face beat in by some mesquite guys. lolmerlin --- NOT funny ....

crzyjournalist03
09-02-2003, 12:53 PM
aamove:
I predict that Forney will win by 6 points.

I also predict that merlin69 will realize that the crzyjournalist jokes are getting old.Thank you

crzyjournalist03
09-02-2003, 01:33 PM
3afan:

merlin69:

oh yeah and i also predict that crzyjournalist gets his face beat in by some mesquite guys. lolmerlin --- NOT funny ....and thank you as well

merlin69
09-02-2003, 03:16 PM
well they're still funny to me reguardless of what anyone else says, so i think i will keep hounding him about it whether yall like it or not....

jason
09-02-2003, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes:

Commerce Fan
09-02-2003, 04:00 PM
crzyjournalist03:
Thoughts on this game? After the win over Aledo last week, I have a lot more confidence in the Jackrabbits; however, I think this should still be a very good game and it will probably be close. I like Forney to win it though. Opening game in the new stadium, we'll be really pumped up.

Forney 28
Mesquite Horn 20Better win all you can now Commerce will be there soon. Those mighty TIGERS will give you a whooping to remember in that brand new stadium

St. Ivender
09-02-2003, 04:05 PM
I predict that Horn will lose the game and merlin69 will win the ensuing after-game fist fight

<small>[ September 02, 2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: St. Ivender ]</small>

3afan
09-02-2003, 04:11 PM
Commerce Fan:

crzyjournalist03:

Forney 28
Mesquite Horn 20Better win all you can now Commerce will be there soon. Those mighty TIGERS will give you a whooping to remember in that brand new stadiumHey Commerce Fan - that game is IN Commerce - way to have your facts straight !!!

Rabbit'93
09-02-2003, 04:25 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Better win all you can now Commerce will be there soon. Those mighty TIGERS will give you a whooping to remember in that brand new stadium[/QB][/QUOTE]

You've only made three posts and one of them is calling out a team that I'm positive would give your Tigers all they could handle.

Forney and Commerce posters have a great relationship on the board (eye of the tiger is one of the best posters we have). Learn a lesson from them. Besides its not too bright to start making bold statements that you might have to choke down some crow for.

crzyjournalist03
09-02-2003, 06:07 PM
St. Ivender:
I predict that Horn will lose the game and merlin69 will win the ensuing after-game fist fightPeople discredit me without even realizing that I was in a defenseless situation having just taken the rabbit head off leaving my head exposed and still wearing padding everywhere else, so fighting back was virtually impossible, not to mention the fact that I was outnumbered 3 to 1, and they attacked me from behind so I didn't even see them coming.

BTW post #300!!!

<small>[ September 02, 2003, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: crzyjournalist03 ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
09-02-2003, 06:23 PM
just wondering, how many of you got ridiculous PMs from Commerce Fan?

I'll post the one he sent me if anybody wants to see it.

sinton66
09-02-2003, 06:40 PM
crzyjournalist03:

St. Ivender:
I predict that Horn will lose the game and merlin69 will win the ensuing after-game fist fightPeople discredit me without even realizing that I was in a defenseless situation having just taken the rabbit head off leaving my head exposed and still wearing padding everywhere else, so fighting back was virtually impossible, not to mention the fact that I was outnumbered 3 to 1, and they attacked me from behind so I didn't even see them coming.

BTW post #300!!!Dang, Buddy! If I'd been there, I'd draw my sword and slice and dice 'em for you. j/k. You'll have to tell me this story sometime. wink

crzyjournalist03
09-03-2003, 11:35 AM
btt

St. Ivender
09-03-2003, 12:11 PM
sinton66:

crzyjournalist03:

St. Ivender:

BTW post #300!!!Dang, Buddy! If I'd been there, I'd draw my sword and slice and dice 'em for you. j/k. You'll have to tell me this story sometime. wink Ditto
Ditto

Rabbit'93
09-03-2003, 02:34 PM
Back on topic...I think this game will be a tough one. I think Horn caught the Rabbits off guard a little bit last year. I think this year, however the Rabbits should be ready for them. I predict a close game, maybe a low scoring defensive battle, similar to Aledo.

Forney 14
Mes. Horn 10

Commerce Fan
09-03-2003, 02:42 PM
Rabbit'93:
[/qb]Better win all you can now Commerce will be there soon. Those mighty TIGERS will give you a whooping to remember in that brand new stadium</strong>[/QUOTE]

You've only made three posts and one of them is calling out a team that I'm positive would give your Tigers all they could handle.

Forney and Commerce posters have a great relationship on the board (eye of the tiger is one of the best posters we have). Learn a lesson from them. Besides its not too bright to start making bold statements that you might have to choke down some crow for.[/QB][/QUOTE]

You are right I am sorry but know this we only speak the truth and sometimes that is hard to swallow too!

Commerce Fan
09-03-2003, 02:46 PM
3afan:

Commerce Fan:

crzyjournalist03:

Forney 28
Mesquite Horn 20Better win all you can now Commerce will be there soon. Those mighty TIGERS will give you a whooping to remember in that brand new stadiumHey Commerce Fan - that game is IN Commerce - way to have your facts straight !!!MY BAD ! but it sounded good to me!!!!!!!
By the way Horn 28 Forney 14

3afan
09-03-2003, 03:38 PM
<small>[ September 03, 2003, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

3afan
09-03-2003, 03:39 PM
28-14 horn would not surprise me, either would 28-14 forney. its a non-district game so its not THAT important, lets just hope for no injuries. either way its gonna be an exciting night in the new digs! if anyone's planning on going be sure and get a program and read the "FHS Game Day" publication (sponsored by Rabbit93's Forney Athletic Supply) ...

<small>[ September 03, 2003, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

merlin69
09-03-2003, 04:27 PM
i think i agree with st. ivender's prediction... if i was a mascot i dont think i would go in the bathroom in front of other people.

and also i was told by someone that played for commerce in the past that commerce was sorry this year.