PDA

View Full Version : Jasper/Manor Refs

J-town Hustler
11-29-2003, 03:20 PM
That has got to be the poorest ref crew that I have seen yet. When someone ran, and didn't get the first down, with no penalty, the clock stopped. Also, when someone did do something and the clock should of stopped, it didn't. This was a problem for both teams. In a way, I feel as if it was bad for both Manor and Jasper. Other problems that I noticed were: Utter confusion on the sidelines at times, when moving the chains and such; the places where they spotted the ball, just were horrible. At one time, Manor clearly got the first down, but instead, they placed it well short, to make it fourth down. Some other times, Jasper made it farther than they spotted it. I was wondering if anyone else noticed the poor job that was done by this ref crew. Hopefully, although unlikely, they won't ref another important game like this again.

<small>[ November 29, 2003, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: J-town Hustler ]</small>

mechanic
11-29-2003, 06:27 PM
I did and for all the above reasons and them letting #28 get by with taunting, and excessive celebration after plays, if it had been us or any other team we would have been flagged all night long. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mustangdedad
11-29-2003, 06:29 PM
J-Town, I agree 100% with you. These had to be the worst Ref's in Texas Play-off history. I looked down at the chains at one point in the game and they were going the wrong way. The ball placement was horendous and the clock operator needs to be taught how to read the ref's signals, as to when to stop and start the play clock. They repeatedly appeared confused. The officiating job for this game was just terrible. But at least they were terrible for both teams.

trumandog
11-29-2003, 07:19 PM
Mustangdedad:
J-Town, I agree 100% with you. These had to be the worst Ref's in Texas Play-off history. I looked down at the chains at one point in the game and they were going the wrong way. The ball placement was horendous and the clock operator needs to be taught how to read the ref's signals, as to when to stop and start the play clock. They repeatedly appeared confused. The officiating job for this game was just terrible. But at least they were terrible for both teams.

trumandog
11-29-2003, 07:24 PM
THOSE REFS WHERE AT THE BURNET GAME FIRST. THERE WAS ALOT OF HITTING AND FACE MASKING BY SINTON THAT THE REFS WHERE STANDING RIGHT THERE AND DID NOTHING. I THINK BEFORE EACH GAME THEY PICK FIVE GUYS OFF THE STREET AND GIVE THEM REF. UNIFORMS.

Bulldog Fan
11-30-2003, 12:03 AM
I too was at the game and could not believe the poor job the refs did. Playoff games are too important to have such poor quality of officiating.

Bulldog Fan
11-30-2003, 12:04 AM
I too was at the game and could not believe the poor job the refs did. Playoff games are too important to have such poor quality of officiating.

Bulldog Fan
11-30-2003, 12:05 AM

Bulldog Fan
11-30-2003, 12:05 AM
I too was at the game and could not believe the poor job the refs did. Playoff games are too important to have such poor quality officiating.

Bulldog Fan
11-30-2003, 12:06 AM
I too was at the game and could not believe the poor job the refs did. Playoff games are too important to have such poor quality officiating.

Bulldog Fan
11-30-2003, 12:07 AM
I too was at the game and could not believe the poor job the refs did. Playoff games are too important to have such poor quality officiating. :mad:

Bulldog Fan
11-30-2003, 12:07 AM
I too was at the game and could not believe the poor job the refs did. Playoff games are too important to have such poor quality officiating. :mad:

Bulldog Fan
11-30-2003, 12:08 AM

Bulldog Fan
11-30-2003, 12:09 AM

jason
11-30-2003, 12:26 AM
dude, take it easy with the submit button