PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Sonics tonight in game 4!

Phil C
05-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Can SA bounce back after that tough loss in game 3 or will the Sonics even it out at 2 games each? It should be another thriller and let's hope Spurs do better on free throws tonight. We will see.

Phil C
05-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Spurs get whipped tonight so series is even. I think whoever wins the next game which is in SA will win the series but it may go to seven games.

Macarthur
05-16-2005, 10:46 AM
I have been very surprised that the Sonics have played as well as they have, or should I say SA has played as poorly as they have.

I thought this would be over in 5, 6 tops. I still think SA wins this, but it may go 7.

KTJ
05-16-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm rooting for Seattle. If the Mavs win, we can beat Seattle. I don't think we'd get past SA.

jason
05-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
I'm rooting for Seattle. If the Mavs win, we can beat Seattle. I don't think we'd get past SA. id love to see a texas/texas western conference finals..

but (im not sayin mavs couldnt beat s.a.) the sonics would be MUCH easier...

Phil C
05-16-2005, 11:03 AM
Steve Nash was magnificient scoring 48 points!! :eek: Of course the Spurs probably allowed a whole bunch of those because in the other games he would toss it back to others for three point shots so the strategy worked for SA since they won.

jason
05-16-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Steve Nash was magnificient scoring 48 points!! :eek: Of course the Spurs probably allowed a whole bunch of those because in the other games he would toss it back to others for three point shots so the strategy worked for SA since they won. steve nash plays for the suns who are playing the mavericks, NOT the spurs....:rolleyes:

and san antonio lost their game last night to the sonics....:rolleyes:

somebody call 911 - a village has lost one of their 'proudest' members...

Bandera YaYa
05-16-2005, 11:06 AM
Steve Nash was magnificient scoring 48 points!! :eek: Of course the Spurs probably allowed a whole bunch of those because in the other games he would toss it back to others for three point shots so the strategy worked for SA since they won. What the heck are you talking about?????????

pirate4state
05-16-2005, 11:31 AM
Steve Nash was magnificient scoring 48 points!! :eek: Of course the Spurs probably allowed a whole bunch of those because in the other games he would toss it back to others for three point shots so the strategy worked for SA since they won. hee-hee...Phil, I think you were out in the sun too long on Saturday. ;) :D

Macarthur
05-16-2005, 02:46 PM
No question that Seattle would be a better matchup for Dallas. Dallas can't handle SA. HOwever, Dallas has to get past Phoenix, first. After last night, I think Dallas has a good shot at Phoenix. Phoneix can not play defense and has absolutely no bench.

As I said earlier, I'm surprised Seattle has been able to hang with SA. In the end, SA will just be too tough. They have more talent and a better coach.

I have the delimma of being a Spurs fan and a Mavs fan. I became a Spurs fan when I lived in SA and the Mavs sucked (early 90's). Now they're both good.