PDA

View Full Version : Baptist high......

AggieJohn
05-14-2005, 02:52 AM
thanks for messing with our barn, i hope your geriatric bear makes it another football season....i think its gay just because its baylor. i just have this image of 5 or 6 frat boys with their pink polo shirts on, collars popped, running across the field at night (with aviators on) and snickering to eachother about how bad they "got the aggies" amid various comments about sheep and "collie station." not to mention that they are probably all jacked up on dr. pepper and candy bars.

oh and i find this poll amazing, apparently baylor really can't get over beating us

View Poll Results: What brought you more enjoyment?
The football win over aggie. 15 35.71%
The women's basketball National Championship. 27 64.29%

AggieJohn
05-14-2005, 02:54 AM
this barn that is
http://users.arn.net/~tahowell/images/hawghunt/Reagon%20Aggie%20Barn.jpg

BU97
05-14-2005, 10:42 PM
By the way, how is the BU/A&M baseball series going this weekend?

It is not like it was burned down and it is not like a few farmers never came up to Waco and did something similar.

sahen
05-14-2005, 11:02 PM
apparantly they did a good job if they made u mad enough to post something like that....also, it looks to me that more baylor people (by a wide majority) liked the women's national championship more than the baylor/a&m football game....at a&m i would doubt half of the fans would recognize women's basketball as a true sport still....

sahen
05-14-2005, 11:06 PM
ps (to john, not to other aggies on this board)....baptist high has owned aggy this year ;)

BU97
05-14-2005, 11:08 PM
I have been reading on the TexAgs website and someone said they were going to hang the bear from a tree on campus! Good grief Ags get a grip. Just repaint the stupid barn!

sahen
05-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by BU97
I have been reading on the TexAgs website and someone said they were going to hang the bear from a tree on campus! Good grief Ags get a grip. Just repaint the stupid barn!
they better bring their gun and some friends...bears fight back....they might find themselves hanging in pieces from the tree

TheDOCTORdre
05-14-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

oh and i find this poll amazing, apparently baylor really can't get over beating us

View Poll Results: What brought you more enjoyment?
The football win over aggie. 15 35.71%
The women's basketball National Championship. 27 64.29%
apparently you cant get over Baylor beating y'all, seeing as it was you that brought it up.

Phil C
05-14-2005, 11:27 PM
One thing about Baptist that I have always said is that you will never get a baptist to drink an alcoholic beverage. That is one reputation that they have earned and take seriously. I respect that.

sahen
05-14-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
One thing about Baptist that I have always said is that you will never get a baptist to drink an alcoholic beverage. That is one reputation that they have earned and take seriously. I respect that.
lol thast a funny thing to put in this thread...however im baptist and dont drink so maybe its true for the most part...however i know many that do...

sahen
05-15-2005, 06:42 PM
for those of us who wanted to know what it looked like.....
http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78350
read the first post on this thread.....greatness

Bandera YaYa
05-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by sahen
for those of us who wanted to know what it looked like.....
http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78350
read the first post on this thread.....greatness Thanks for the picture sahen.....you just made my day!! :D

c-town_balla
05-15-2005, 07:25 PM
man this is funny
http://img52.echo.cx/img52/2473/gigem9lc.th.jpg

Holmes_Fans
05-15-2005, 07:27 PM
http://img188.echo.cx/img188/828/gigem4tz.jpg

sahen
05-15-2005, 08:17 PM
thanks holmes....i didnt know how to put the pic in the thread

lepfan
05-15-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
http://img188.echo.cx/img188/828/gigem4tz.jpg

Kyle, can this be Jason's signature pic?

AggieJohn
05-15-2005, 08:54 PM
i'm just bitter

Phil C
05-15-2005, 09:25 PM
Man that may be good for UT though. If that gets posted enough at Texas A&M they may want to beat Baylor worse than UT.

lepfan
05-15-2005, 09:52 PM
i'm just bitter

Don't be bitter, don't take it personal....it is funny. A prank....I am sure A & M will retaliate in some sort of way at some time. (stuff like this is harmless...no one gets hurt....just cost a little $$ to cover it up)

Can you imagine the adrenilan rush those guys had doing that.

AggieJohn
05-15-2005, 09:56 PM
i can be bitter with out taking it personal...it's just kind of weird, because out the craphole that i've always thought waco was comes this minute 14000 person school that decided to get good in every sport but football, and then when all you have to lean on to make fun of them is football you can't because for one time in the last 20 years you get beat by them, it's a little puzzling and makes u speechless

sahen
05-15-2005, 10:07 PM
i can be bitter with out taking it personal...it's just kind of weird, because out the craphole that i've always thought waco was comes this minute 14000 person school that decided to get good in every sport but football, and then when all you have to lean on to make fun of them is football you can't because for one time in the last 20 years you get beat by them, it's a little puzzling and makes u speechless

this i think will go in my signature line now

pirate44
05-16-2005, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Don't be bitter, don't take it personal....it is funny. A prank....I am sure A & M will retaliate in some sort of way at some time. (stuff like this is harmless...no one gets hurt....just cost a little $$ to cover it up)

Can you imagine the adrenilan rush those guys had doing that.

right on lepfan. heck, bevo got his name from an aggie prank when they branded the longhorn mascot 13-0.