PDA

View Full Version : 1 more hour (approx.)

pirate44
05-13-2005, 03:26 PM
1 more hour here at my office until my downlow hiatus (during working hours). so now aggie john and d303app can get together and celebrate that i wont be posting during the day. :D

pirate4state
05-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
1 more hour here at my office until my downlow hiatus (during working hours). so now aggie john and d303app can get together and celebrate that i wont be posting during the day. :D

what the heck am I supposed to do all day now?? :weeping: :D

CHS_CG
05-13-2005, 03:28 PM

:( :( u better not 4 get about us!

onfirebball05mustang
05-13-2005, 03:29 PM
i bet they'll miss you terribly....:evillaugh

pirate44
05-13-2005, 03:30 PM
ill just have to put up more of a fight when spf25 wants to get on the downlow at nights;)

AP Panther Fan
05-13-2005, 03:33 PM
I will miss your posts during the day.:(

But once again, I wish you all of the best in your new job.:D

pirate44
05-13-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
i bet they'll miss you terribly....:evillaugh
probably will be the only time the 2 get together and buy each other a beer:D

Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I will miss your posts during the day.:(

But once again, I wish you all of the best in your new job.:D
im gonna miis reading all of y'all's (<--notice the authentic texian lingo) posts. they really made my days go by so much quicker.

AggieJohn
05-14-2005, 03:18 AM
i bow to a higher ranking poster, you are truly an inspiration in my eyes

pirate44
05-14-2005, 07:36 AM
well, its over with. 10 years and 2 months with a great bunch of people. now im a newbie again at a different consulting engineering firm. i didnt realize how hard it would be to say goodbye to everyone, even the ones i didnt like too much. a few of the guys took me to shoot pool and throw darts at Paradise Billiards. if any of you are in Corpus Christi, i highly recommend the place. the food was great as well as the beer prices. i was drinking 16 oz. glasses of Bud light for $1.75. the place isnt smokey at all because of their expensive filtration system. and it had a great classy atmosphere.

District303aPastPlayer
05-14-2005, 11:09 AM
well, its over with. 10 years and 2 months with a great bunch of people. now im a newbie again at a different consulting engineering firm. i didnt realize how hard it would be to say goodbye to everyone, even the ones i didnt like too much. a few of the guys took me to shoot pool and throw darts at Paradise Billiards. if any of you are in Corpus Christi, i highly recommend the place. the food was great as well as the beer prices. i was drinking 16 oz. glasses of Bud light for $1.75. the place isnt smokey at all because of their expensive filtration system. and it had a great classy atmosphere.

did you go there last night? because i was there last night...

pirate44
05-14-2005, 01:46 PM
yeah aaron. we were there last night.

i was there from 5:00 to 9:00. i left early so i could help put my son to bed.