does anybody wanna talk about the fact that today is Friday the 13th?? :D

pirate44
05-13-2005, 03:14 PM
why, are you superstitious?

CHS_CG
05-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
why, are you superstitious?

nope not really.. i just thought there was SOME reason somebody hadnt said anything about it.. like ppl are avoiding it....

onfirebball05mustang
05-13-2005, 03:16 PM
i'm in denial

mwynn05
05-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
does anybody wanna talk about the fact that today is Friday the 13th?? :D I noticed that sunday when I printed our tickets off of my computer.

Phil C
05-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Talk about Friday the 13th! :eek:

First we hear that our county is losing it's navy base. :mad:

Then the softball team bus breaks down and we miss them passing by. :mad:

About the only thing that can make a little bit for it tonight is if our softball team and Mavericks win.

LH Panther Mom
05-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
nope not really.. i just thought there was SOME reason somebody hadnt said anything about it.. like ppl are avoiding it....

Shhhhhhhh! :mad: You weren't supposed to mention it! ;)

AP Panther Fan
05-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
i'm in denial

Me too....For those of us hitting the road and going to a playoff game...well, we just don't want to think about it.;)

pirate44
05-13-2005, 03:22 PM
this morning as i was walking in my house with my open umbrela, a black cat jumped in fron of me making me knock over the ladder i was walking under and into a mirror, shattering and leaving glass everywhere. i grabbed a calendar to scoop up th e glass and low and behold, noticed it was friday the 13th.

Phil C
05-13-2005, 03:25 PM
this morning as i was walking in my house with my open umbrela, a black cat jumped in fron of me making me knock over the ladder i was walking under and into a mirror, shattering and leaving glass everywhere. i grabbed a calendar to scoop up th e glass and low and behold, noticed it was friday the 13th.

:clap: :D

onfirebball05mustang
05-13-2005, 03:25 PM

lmao! I'm in denial, mainly because I've been in pain all day and rufuse to blame it on the date! but hey, my weekends about to begin, so i can't complain that much! I sure do hope i am able to go bowling tomorrow tho!

AP Panther Fan
05-13-2005, 03:28 PM

LOL....bet you were all out of salt and couldn't toss any over your left shoulder. :D

pirate44
05-13-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....bet you were all out of salt and couldn't toss any over your left shoulder. :D
oh, im not superstitious. :D

Phil C
05-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Plus he probably couldn't find his horseshoe. :)