PDA

View Full Version : I Was Shocked!!

mikecheck
05-12-2005, 01:51 PM
I was helping my grandaughter with homework and while look at a picture of the universe I discovered that the Sun is the center....not Sinton or Cuero! Who would've thunk?

jk with you all, bored with nothing else to do, waiting for football season.

Phil C
05-12-2005, 01:52 PM
What a shocker! :D

pirate44
05-12-2005, 01:53 PM
:tongue:

maybe so, but the sun has a sorry high school athletics program

SPF25
05-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by mikecheck
I was helping my grandaughter with homework and while look at a picture of the universe I discovered that the Sun is the center....not Sinton or Cuero! Who would've thunk?

SOMEONES BEEN LYING TO YOU! lol;)

TheDOCTORdre
05-12-2005, 01:57 PM

say it aint so! I think we need further research to make sure this is true. As a student at UT I will request a govertment grant to help us see if it is true that Sinton or Cuero is not the center of the universe. We must, afterall keep up with the ground breaking thermos research at a&m:D

pirate4state
05-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
say it aint so! I think we need further research to make sure this is true. As a student at UT I will request a govertment grant to help us see if it is true that Sinton or Cuero is not the center of the universe. We must, afterall keep up with the ground breaking thermos research at a&m:D :clap: LMAO!!! good one, dre! :thumbsup: :D :D :D

pirate44
05-12-2005, 02:00 PM
say it aint so! I think we need further research to make sure this is true. As a student at UT I will request a govertment grant to help us see if it is true that Sinton or Cuero is not the center of the universe. We must, afterall keep up with the ground breaking thermos research at a&m:D
ROFL:clap:

by the way mikecheck, are you coming to watch the sinton / cuero game? ;)

mikecheck
05-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
ROFL:clap:

by the way mikecheck, are you coming to watch the sinton / cuero game? ;)

If we are out of town, (team), then probably will make the trip. It'll be worth it.

onfirebball05mustang
05-12-2005, 02:06 PM
bummer, the hopes and dreams of many posters have been shot!!!

lol I can't wait for the Sinton/Cuero game!!! :D :D

Old Green
05-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Cuero has 6 road games this. The Flying Green Circus will be in a town near you.:D

44INAROW
05-12-2005, 02:44 PM
I have it on good authority that there is a good chance of some Tortilla Burgers at the game.. Now all I gotta do is find out what a Tortilla burger is :thinking: sounds really good;)

Old Green
05-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I have it on good authority that there is a good chance of some Tortilla Burgers at the game.. Now all I gotta do is find out what a Tortilla burger is :thinking: sounds really good;) I can't wait till game gets here, just so I can get Fajita's. 44inaRow, you need to get a couple of the Fajita Tacos also. Best Fajita's I have had. Way to go Sinton Concessionaire's:clap:

Bandera YaYa
05-12-2005, 02:55 PM
say it aint so! I think we need further research to make sure this is true. As a student at UT I will request a govertment grant to help us see if it is true that Sinton or Cuero is not the center of the universe. We must, afterall keep up with the ground breaking thermos research at a&m:D *snicker snicker*.....Hmmmmmmm....GO SPURS GO!!!!! :D

LH Panther Mom
05-12-2005, 04:11 PM

Good one! :thumbsup:

pirate44
05-12-2005, 04:31 PM
just for kicks i did a search on threads containing the words "sinton" and "cuero"

Sinton threads: 1392
Cuero threads:1193

im curious if any other town has more

44INAROW
05-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I can't wait till game gets here, just so I can get Fajita's. 44inaRow, you need to get a couple of the Fajita Tacos also. Best Fajita's I have had. Way to go Sinton Concessionaire's:clap:

sounds so good right now. I can't wait :D

j_dog
05-12-2005, 07:40 PM

jk with you all, bored with nothing else to do, waiting for football season.
and here i thought it was Bridge City that was the center! just when i think i have the world figured out .........! :D

sinton66
05-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Well, we all know the center is D/FW. It has to be , doesn't it?:D

j_dog
05-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
don't know, i have never been that far north. :D

SintonFan
05-13-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by sinton66