PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio vs Seattle - Game 3

Phil C
05-12-2005, 10:15 AM
The game will be in Washington tonight so it will be tough. If San Antonio can win tonight they will be in outstanding shape. It should be tough since it is in Seattle. We will see.

CheerMom
05-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Go, Spurs!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Phil C
05-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Go Spurs!

JasperDog94
05-12-2005, 04:08 PM
Spurs by 12.

pirate44
05-12-2005, 04:10 PM
for all the spurs team members and coaching staff who read this board, GO SPURS GO!!:clap:

Phil C
05-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Game time coming soon! Go Spurs! Let's go up 3 to 0!

44INAROW
05-12-2005, 10:11 PM
GO SPURS GO :) GO SPURS GO :) GO SPURS GO :)

PhiI C
05-12-2005, 10:58 PM
At halftime it is Spurs ahead 51 to 49.

PhiI C
05-13-2005, 12:34 AM
Spurs lose 92 to 91.

PhiI C
05-13-2005, 12:36 AM
San Antonio basically gave this one away by missing way too many free throws and couldn't win it with a chance in the last second. This puts the series at 2 to 1. The next game is probably the critical game to the match. If SA wins it will put them at 3 to 1 with a tremendous advantage. If Seattle wins then it is even and we have a new series with SA having a slight advantage with the home court. We will see. Let's work on those free throws Spurs. You missed way too many tonight and it wasn't just Duncan that missed them.

SintonFan
05-13-2005, 12:37 AM
Not sure what the final score is but Manu Ginobili got wacked across the face twice something horrible in the first quarter. Stern was already playing damage control for the Sonics according to the angle from ESPN.
WOW!
There should be two suspensions if the league played fair! I bet noone get's suspended.
Ginobili is a warrior... give him his do.:doh:

PhiI C
05-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Refs called a foul on Manu after James had hit him. Strange call indeed since every point turned out to be critical. Still the Spurs had their chances and could have won it by six by hitting more free throws. They missed way too many as I said before.

PhiI C
05-13-2005, 12:41 AM
Man what a waste of time! I could have been getting some valuable sleep. :mad:

AggieJohn
05-13-2005, 03:07 AM
i'm watching the replay right now on ESPN and man they are manhandling manu and not calling anything

CheerMom
05-13-2005, 09:02 AM
Manu was getting beat up all night. But, you will never hear him whine like Ray Allen. Manu, is a class act player and shows tremendous sportsmanship even when getting pounded. I hope they can pull off the win Saturday and put the Sonics back down where they need to be.

Bandera YaYa
05-13-2005, 09:27 AM
Ahhhhhhhh..I could say SOOOOOOOOO much about what went on last nite, but I'd be ROM'd for sure......all I will say is that Manu is Smart, Talented, Mature, Unselfish and he's his own MAN......... :mad:

Phil C
05-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Manu was getting beat up all night. But, you will never hear him whine like Ray Allen. Manu, is a class act player and shows tremendous sportsmanship even when getting pounded. I hope they can pull off the win Saturday and put the Sonics back down where they need to be.

I hope so too Cheer. I think they can. The Spurs were playing bad last night and the Sonics their best and the Sonics were only able to win by one point and SA still had a last second chance to win it. If Spurs play just a little better they can do it. It would be nice to take a 3 - 1 advantage to SA. Man that was so bad what they did to Manu that they should be able to charge them with assault if they do that in SA. Two of the sonics got caught on camera using foul language.

rhs78
05-13-2005, 10:33 AM
I agree with Phil what a waste of sleeping time!!!! All i can say is Freethrows!!!!! Make 2 or 3 of the 12-15 they missed in the second half and your up 3-0,i hope it doesn't come back to haunt them, and the ref's need to get control of the rough fouls and call them!!!!!

Macarthur
05-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Guys, don't lose any sleep. This series is over. There is no way Seattle can beat the Spurs. The only question is whether this goes 5 or 6 games. It's over!

Bandera YaYa
05-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by rhs78
I agree with Phil what a waste of sleeping time!!!! All i can say is Freethrows!!!!! Make 2 or 3 of the 12-15 they missed in the second half and your up 3-0,i hope it doesn't come back to haunt them, and the ref's need to get control of the rough fouls and call them!!!!! Not nearly a waste of sleeping time for a true Spurs fan......geezzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

Phil C
05-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Not nearly a waste of sleeping time for a true Spurs fan......geezzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

That's easy for a youth to say! :)

Maroon87
05-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I hope so too Cheer. I think they can. The Spurs were playing bad last night and the Sonics their best and the Sonics were only able to win by one point and SA still had a last second chance to win it. If Spurs play just a little better they can do it. It would be nice to take a 3 - 1 advantage to SA. Man that was so bad what they did to Manu that they should be able to charge them with assault if they do that in SA. Two of the sonics got caught on camera using foul language.

For some reason, the Sonics seemed like they were psyched out by the Spurs before the series even started. I just hope SA doesn't feed into their gutter tactics. I would be quite surprised if the Spurs didn't come out and dominate Game 4. Popovich lives for this type of stuff.:clap: