PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale 37 Bridgeport 20 FINAL

bleedgreen
11-16-2002, 12:40 AM
It's on to the area round for Kennedale. Like the sign said: SWEET, SWEET REVENGE.
This was an exciting roller coaster game. Kennedale needs to put that gun away before it shoots itself too many times. The defense came through when it HAD :mad: to. PLease tell me who won Ballinger/ Vernon game. Ballinger wins: we go to WACO. Vernon wins: we stay in the metroplex.

wildstangs
11-16-2002, 12:44 AM
bleedgreen:
It's on to the area round for Kennedale. Like the sign said: SWEET, SWEET REVENGE.
This was an exciting roller coaster game. Kennedale needs to put that gun away before it shoots itself too many times. The defense came through when it HAD :mad: to. PLease tell me who won Ballinger/ Vernon game. Ballinger wins: we go to WACO. Vernon wins: we stay in the metroplex.They play tomorrow at Mustang Bowl. Speaking of revenge, my Mustangs got some unfinished business with Kennedale! :)

Rabbit'93
11-16-2002, 12:49 AM
Good win for the wildcats.

eye of the tiger
11-16-2002, 01:20 AM
Congrats to Kennedale on a nice win.

SintonFan
11-16-2002, 02:00 AM
Congrats Kennendale! Sorry about the loss Bridgeport. I hope to hear from some of you soon.

The One
11-16-2002, 09:05 AM
Well it was hard loss for the Bulls but Kennedale done everything but give us that game. We just couldn't capitalize ontheir turnovers. It was really disappointing because the defense really played well especially in the first half. The offense could never get rolling. Bleedgreen I was surprised that yall didn't have more fan support then you did. Is that usually how many people show up for a Kennedale game?

Well I didnt get to see last years Kennedale-Bridgeport game so I was anxious to get to see them this year, now this is just my opinion but I wasnt that impressed with Kennedale. I was really expecting to see a superfast team and I really didnt see that, though there were flashes of speed at times. Maybe Kennedale just had an off performance I dont know. I do know that any team that has a good run defense will probably end Kennedale's season. I think it will be very tough for Kennedale to make it back to the region championship, I think Midland Greenwood will give them nore then they want!

To the Kennedale fans, you guys go out and support your team. You have a good team and they need to see you there in support. Its not often that you get to have a good team and go deep into the playoffs you have to take advantage of it when you get the chance!

BportFan
11-16-2002, 09:34 AM
First, congrats to Kennedale! Did ya'll have an off night? I thought ya'll had more speed last year. Bridgeport failed to capitalize in the first half. Bridgeport's defense played well enough to give Bridgeport the lead at half but the offense laid an egg. Where do I start? Poor play calls after the fumble recovery. Missed opportunities with open receivers. Why not hand the ball to #34 with first and goal fom the 7? He was getting positive yards all night. Bridgeport should have ran the no huddle earlier in the game. Glen Rose had success with it against Kennedale. The second half was adifferent story. Kennedale just ran it down Bridgeport's throat.

Wildcat2004
11-16-2002, 09:45 AM
We should have beaten yall by more. We had 2 TD's called back and 2 fumbles going in to score. The ref's didnt help us much either. Why say Midland Greenwood will gives us more than we want? We could have given yall more than yall want but we let yall stay in the game.

To whoever posted earlier in the week, Kennedale needs to get ready to tie up the Basketball shoes.
Think Again!

bleedgreen
11-16-2002, 09:58 AM
Kennedale's first offensive play was a dropped halfback pass to Jason Tomlinson. He was wide open and heading for paydirt. Another caught pass to Tomlinson heading for the end zone fumbled at the Bull's 10: Bull's disaster averted. Running back Brandon Ross's 84 yard TD called back for illegal block: when #29 is open and running he doesn't need blocking. Kennedale was penalized 105 yards. Ouch!!! That can't go on.
Towards the end of the game, Kennedale's defense stepped it up a notch and said: "No more last minute come backs!". Kennedale played a good game: there was just way too many mistakes. I hope that's out of our system.
The Bull's defense shut down Harper. That's fine if you want to concentrate on one runner, but you can't forget about the others in the stall: Chris Morris, Brandon Ross and Rocky Smith. All these horses had touchdowns and Rocky put the nail in the coffin on the 45 yard interception return. If other teams want to concentrate on T-Rex, he makes a fine decoy. When the end-around runs quit working, we started going up the middle and finding holes along the tight end position. The players adapted well.
As a Kennedale fan, I apologize for Landon Johnson's action at the end of the game. There was no need for that. Landon Johnson was overly aggressive and I'm sure Coach Barrett won't let that happen again.
I am still amazed at the ability of Daugherty to hit all those receivers with defenders right on their tail. He can sure thread the needle.

I am so proud of our Defense. When we fumbled a kickoff on our own 3 yard line, my heart sank. I thought that was the beginning of a fall. Once again they did what they HAD to do. I know that had to be frustrating for the Bulls. On the 2-point conversion attempt, the Wildcat defense put up a wall and Phillip ran right into it.

I believe we played a good game; we just made too many mistakes.

The One
11-16-2002, 10:54 AM
Again to Kennedale, it was a good game and I wish yall all the luck. I knew Bport would have to play flawlessy in order to win, we didnt do that. The reason I said Midland Greenwood would beat yall is beacause I really wasn't that impressed with yall, but it sounds as if yall didnt play that well so that could explain it. Bridgeport doesnt have a good defense at all though last night was one of the best performances of the year, that is why I think if you go up against a good run defense I think you guys will proabably get beat. Trust me if yall face Deactur later in the playoffs I will be one of the scarce fans sitting and cheering on your side. Where was your fans at? Good game and good luck against proabaly Ballinger!

bulldog65
11-16-2002, 11:09 AM
A big congratulations to Kennedale! It's too bad one of these fine teams had to lose. Congrats & Good Luck to P D and all the seniors for a great high school career. For Kennedale, remember, stay focused,and take it one game at a time. This is one Bulldog that will be cheering for you as I'm sure many others will!

KennedaleWildcat
11-16-2002, 12:57 PM
Good game you guys my throat is sore from the wind ant yelling into it...Lets just wait and see who wins vernon or ballinger...I guess Vernon even though i know nothin on either team so take no offense ballinger!! I flipped a coin..

bleedgreen
11-16-2002, 02:55 PM
THE ONE : It doesn't matter what you think about our speed. I sure think we got Everman's attention and they are a pretty good barometer on defense. You never got a chance to see Rex Harper at his best. Maybe his knee injury from last week kept him less than 100%. He was all the time being hunted by 3 or 4 linebackers and secondary. I don't think it matters to him if he gets 1 yard or 200 yards so long as we win. You're wrong about your impressions.
I really can't explain the fan turnout. I saw a player Tunnel for the first time this year complete with strobes and smoke. Good job Boosters.
To THE ONE : thanks for all future support. I think we're targeted by everyone in Region I and we'll have to play harder every game that comes up. By the way, I think Jeremy Young should have been utilized more in the red zone.

<small>[ November 16, 2002, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: bleedgreen ]</small>

K-TOWN FOOZBALLA
11-16-2002, 03:23 PM
Does any one know what happen during that fight on the field... i think one of the dude from the bridgeports sidelines started it, is that true????

KTownBalla
11-16-2002, 04:42 PM
First of all...B'port zeroed in on Rex all night. Yes, you did stop him, but B'port played too much on rex allowing for rocky, brandon, and morris to light up the score...You got ur priorities straight...you just overlooked everything else. Good game, i was bout to die during after the kickoff fumble....Good game!

eighterman
11-16-2002, 09:38 PM
The One

If we are fortunate enough to make it far enough to play Kennedale then I would be happy to buy your ticket so you can watch the game. I wonder if their is someone from Bridgeport that would want to move back to Decatur for the playoffs. Oh' I'm sorry he wouldn't be able to play. Lastly, I hope the "move-in " that everyone was so excited about can play basketball. You know one, you said in another post their were a lot of "big name " coaches thatare rumored to want to come to Bridgeport. Who might some of them be. You talk a lot of crap about Decatur and I for one hope you will get over it now that you have had your butts beat. We may get killed next week but there are two things for sure. One is we went one week further than you and Two we whipped your bottoms all over Decatur stadium in the rain, snow, clear skies, or whatever else type of weather there might have been. So if you want to talk football in general have at it, but if you want to rag Decatur then get a life and get over it. Your reign is over.

The One
11-16-2002, 11:31 PM
Touchy aren't we eighterman! Maybe you should read the board because the one that was on hear ragging and talking trash this morning was from Decatur. In my previous post about Decatur I just said I would be cheering against you if you played Kennedale. I wish yall all the luck in the playoffs I just wont be cheering for you and will hope its bad luck.

There is no love loss between us and you know that. For the past 10 years we have enjoyed post season after post season and yall havent so I can take and fully understand the heat your dishing out and I for one will continue to enjoy and dish it back. As for that rematch we wont get to see it, Dang! Theres always next year.

As for the coaching I know its hard to understand when you havent had a winning program for so long that coaches actually want to coach at successful programs. Just because yall haven't had that privelage over the past five years doesn't mean we dont. Listen as I have said before you guys have a talented team and for years to come, if you dont taste what you want this year then I have no doubt you will before that core group of kids graduate.

KennedaleWildcat
11-16-2002, 11:57 PM
Good game B-port. Now yall have something to look forward to next year like we did. C Ya Next Year.

MASH4077
11-17-2002, 12:08 AM
I dont believe there's another Daugherty in Bport and no new Decatur movin's so it may be a while before the bulls are back in the playoffs.

The One
11-17-2002, 11:14 AM
Mash,
Actually Bport has a good replacement for Daughtery but the skill positions look a little shaky ex. WR, RB. Even at that were in a very weak district and I think we will still make the playoffs. Look at it this was Sanger was 2-8 and still had a shot at making the playoffs in the last game, thats pathetic!

MASH4077
11-17-2002, 11:20 AM
agreed

WildcatFanMan
11-17-2002, 09:21 PM
Man, I must've not been yelling loud enough,or otherwise there wouldn't be the question of fan support.I hope I get my voice back before we beat Ballinger. Bleedgreen don't apologize for LJ it was a legit hit. The receiver didn't step out of bounds and the whistle never blew. Of course the ref threw a flag; where do you think the 105 penalty yards came from? Lest we forget that this senior class has only lost four games since Jr High? As for the comments about facing a good run defense, apparently this guy doesn't realize the strength of our receiver or backs all of which are capable of catching a BB in the dark.Ive been watching the nucleus of this team since KYA days.We just got a decent coach last year. Amazing what good leadership can do with pure talent.So after we take state, we lace up our Jordan's and take y'all to the hole! God I hope my voice can take it because the Wildcats will. UPPER CUT! UPPER CUT! JAB! JAB!

WildcatFanMan
11-17-2002, 09:47 PM
Bleedgreen, please don't apologize for LJ it was a legit hit. The receiver didn't get out of bounds and the whistle hadn't blown. Of course there was a flag. Where do you think 105 penalty yards came from? And the comments about fan support, I guess I'll just have to yell louder. I only hope I get my voice back before we beat Ballinger. As for the comments about a good run defense, this individual doesn't realize the strength of our receivers or backs, all of which are capable of catching a BB in the dark! This is our year! Lest we forget, that this senior class has only lost four games since Jr. High? I've been watching the nucleus of this team since KYA. We only had decent coaching since last year. Amazing what good leadership can do with natural talent.So we'll see all you skeptics at State, and then we'll lace up our Jordans and see you there again! Hope my voice can make it, because the Wildcats will !UPPER CUT! UPPER CUT! JAB! JAB!

KTown#1Fan
11-18-2002, 12:55 AM
BleedGreen... y are you apoligizing for a legal hit??? the guy tight roped the sidelines and instead of LJ pushing him out he knocked him out w/some authority... dont apoligize...

bleedgreen
11-18-2002, 08:12 AM
Thanks guys. I only saw flags go up and couldn't tell where the sideline was. I do believe Bridgeport was a little frustrated and wanted to get in that last hit.

I've posted elsewhere, but the Ballinger game will be at Shotwell Stadium in Abilene at 1PM.

My apologies to Landon Johnson for my wrong call. If you're in bounds, your fair game. Good hit and keep up the good work.

BullBacker
11-18-2002, 04:32 PM
Kfans wish yall the best of luck in the playoffs. There is no reason you shouldnt take home a title if you play well.
Fact from the game friday night, yall guys could have had your TE and WR open all night if you would have thrown the ball.
Man I would love to see yall have our QB and run the spread with all that speed.

By the way if Decatur makes it to the Regional Final pour it on them, they deserve every bit of it.

Ladykat5
11-18-2002, 04:35 PM
Great job wildcats. I couldnt be more proud. Awesome game to Brigeport also...ya'll have a good team. As for Kennedale see ya'll in Abilene! wink

slpybear the bullfan
11-18-2002, 07:56 PM
Well, this Bullfan wants to tell Kennedale Good Game. You guys were definitely the better team and it showed on the field. I am glad the Bulls played as tough as they did and kept it as close as they did. You Kennedale fans should be proud of your team. Yeah, there were some mistakes, but your team is very talented and should go far this year.

Bulls you played hard. Thanks for a great season and now I guess it is on to basketball.

Everyone stay safe and get out there and watch some good football. My computer is still down, (contrary to what I thought), so I am only getting in a few pecks here at work.

slpybear

PS - Hate to bring it up a couple of things and sound like sour grapes... BUT...

...Yes, the late hit that was called was a LATE HIT. The Bridgeport player, J. Young was indeed tightroping it down the sideline. But he stepped out significantly before the Kennedale player hit him, (as you would do when you are trying to manage the clock). Even though several Kennedale posters here may have better eyesight seeing this play from across the field and up in the stands, the call was correct. The play happened right in front of us and it was obvious. Of course, the Bulls player that defended #34 afterwards was just as wrong doing what he did. He was just frustrated. Which leads me to sour grapes point number 2...

Only two teams we played this had players taunting so bad on the field that we could plainly see it in the stands. Gainesville and Kennedale. All the DBs really were enjoying themselves as the second half went on. I am not saying no one else does it, not saying Bulls fans may not do it. Just saying that only a few do it so loud or animated that you get to see it way up in the stands. C'mon guys, the Bulls were frustrated enough at the offense without that.

Good job teams,

slpybear

slpybear the bullfan
11-18-2002, 07:59 PM
Well, this Bullfan wants to tell Kennedale Good Game. You guys were definitely the better team and it showed on the field. I am glad the Bulls played as tough as they did and kept it as close as they did. You Kennedale fans should be proud of your team. Yeah, there were some mistakes, but your team is very talented and should go far this year.

Bulls you played hard. Thanks for a great season and now I guess it is on to basketball.

Everyone stay safe and get out there and watch some good football. My computer is still down, (contrary to what I thought), so I am only getting in a few pecks here at work.

slpybear

PS - Hate to bring it up a couple of things and sound like sour grapes... BUT...

...Yes, the late hit that was called was a LATE HIT. The Bridgeport player, J. Young was indeed tightroping it down the sideline. But he stepped out significantly before the Kennedale player hit him, (as you would do when you are trying to manage the clock). Even though several Kennedale posters here may have better eyesight seeing this play from across the field and up in the stands, the call was correct. The play happened right in front of us and it was obvious. Of course, the Bulls player that defended #34 afterwards was just as wrong doing what he did. He was just frustrated. Which leads me to sour grapes point number 2...

Only two teams we played this had players taunting so bad on the field that we could plainly see it in the stands. Gainesville and Kennedale. All the DBs really were enjoying themselves as the second half went on. I am not saying no one else does it, not saying Bulls fans may not do it. Just saying that only a few do it so loud or animated that you get to see it way up in the stands. C'mon guys, the Bulls were frustrated enough at the offense without that.

Good job teams,

slpybear

Ladykat5
11-18-2002, 09:42 PM
In some ways slpy I would have to say your right...but in a game taunting and frustration is something you have to get used to...it comes especially when you arent winning. Kennedale knows exactly were the soft spots are and Brigeport just has to learn to not let frustration interfear with their game. Hope to see ya at a game sometime have a great week!!! GO CATS!!!

airitout
11-19-2002, 11:36 AM
For those who think the late hit was legit, look at the film. Head linesman had blown the whistle and hands were in the air when the hit came. Unfortunate because up to that point, it was a clean, hard hitting game. The pass interference calls in the 4th quarter were mainly caused by fatigue. It was a great call by the coaches and players, especially late in the game. Take the penalty instead of giving up the big play. My take on Kennedale is they are a group of fast and very talented athletes that play hard every down. Both teams made mistakes but y'all overcame them. It killed us when we didn't score after the fumble on the kick-off. A great play by your defensive end stopped us on 1st down then a holding penalty backed us up on 2nd down. The hold shows clearly on film and was a good call. I was afraid our O-line would not be able to handle Kennedale's defensive ends and that proved true. The penalties that cost Kennedale TD's were also good calls. They were right at the point of attack and definitely affected the play. Kennedale was definitely the better team on Friday and I wish them luck for the remainder of their season. With all the weapons, they could take it all.

Kennedale Wildcats
11-19-2002, 12:03 PM
airitout the film you watched must have been different from the film we watched on Sat. morning. Watch his feet, he was inbounds the entire play until he was hit.

you want to talk about taunting, your #4 was mouthing at one of our coaches on the sideline.

thank you for your compliments, we have a tough road ahead of us.

slpybear the bullfan
11-19-2002, 10:44 PM
Ladykat5:
In some ways slpy I would have to say your right...but in a game taunting and frustration is something you have to get used to...it comes especially when you arent winning. Kennedale knows exactly were the soft spots are and Brigeport just has to learn to not let frustration interfear with their game. Hope to see ya at a game sometime have a great week!!! GO CATS!!!LadyKat, I will have to disagree. I come from the old school. There is no point in talking that much trash. Your play either says enough or it doesn't. Of course, I always cracked up as a linemen, cause you hit someone every play and had no time for BS mickey mouse talking. :) But you know, all those Backs who ran around most of the time not hitting had plenty of time to talk wink :p !!!

Seriously, the latest "in" thing may be trash talking, I just see it as stupid. Let your play talk, and not your mouth.

slpybear

PS - the only thing that bugs me more than trash-talking in HS is stupid dances for routine plays and I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND FOOTBALL PLAYERS TRYING TO BE CHEERLEADERS. QUIT FLAPPING YOUR ARMS. TURN AROUND. WATCH THE GAME.

Wheew. I feel better now :) .

slpybear the bullfan
11-19-2002, 10:58 PM
Kennedale Wildcats:
airitout the film you watched must have been different from the film we watched on Sat. morning. Watch his feet, he was inbounds the entire play until he was hit.

you want to talk about taunting, your #4 was mouthing at one of our coaches on the sideline.

thank you for your compliments, we have a tough road ahead of us.KW, no point in getting into a pissing contest about which film was right. I guess we all saw what we saw.

Also, please read the post about taunting again. Never said we don't do it... I remember when I played, some of the things said never make it further than the bottom of the pile. I just commented that only two teams did it so loud and obvious that the we in the stands noticed: Kennedale and Gainesville.

Again, good luck to you guys. I think ya'll should go deep and be a serious contender for State.

Stay healthy and focused,

slpybear

vet93
11-19-2002, 11:06 PM
Slpy...in regards to taunting and the players flapping to excite the crowd I couldn't agree with you more. The most gratifying form of dominance is to annilate someone on a block (I am an old lineman too) and then in good sportsmanship reach down and give him a hand up. It shows that you are a man to be reckoned with on the field of battle and that you are man of character at the same time. Why can't we be good sports when we play instead of acting like a bunch of punks and thugs. Do we always have to resort to the most base and coarse form of human relation. If someone whooped my tail on the football field and then was humble and gracious, then I respected that person as a player, but more importantly I respected that person as a man (not boy). Sorry...had to vent...sermon over wink

slpybear the bullfan
11-20-2002, 12:18 AM
Vet, boy you are right on the money on that one. The absolute worst thing that could happen after a play when you got whooped was for that big ol kid to reach down and help you up. Man! It kind of made you feel like he was saying, "Good job, you tried, but I beat you anyway!"

Also, I think it is pretty cool today to see kids who after they score just flip the ball to the ref and get back to the huddle. I love that. "Act like you've been there before and will be back again."

Good post,

Ladykat5
11-20-2002, 08:30 PM
Well I am not trying to back talk you boys but here is goes. Trash talking is something that happens in high school sports...I am sure you know that since you said you played but maybe it comes a little more now then it used to but its there and always will be. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs. Even coaches trash talk....look at our basketball coach he gets technicals from refs like every 7 minutes because of his mouth. No matter what our taunting is no excuse for your loss. Have a good one!

vet93
11-20-2002, 09:25 PM
LadyKat...I think that you missed the point. Slpy was making a general commentary on taunting and cheerleading by the players themselves. I wasn't at the game between Bridgeport and kennedale so I don't know what he was specifically referencing. I would venture to say that he would not care whether taunting was from his team or someone elses...it is poor sportsmanship. Do we always have to base our actions on someone elses. Just because everybody is doing it and it is fashionable doesn't make it right. And if the basketball coach wants to take the Bobby Knight approach, that doesn't mean that it is the way to treat someone. There are plenty of basketball coaches that don't behave that way and are just as successful. Poor behavior is poor behavior, if you want to justify that way of acting towards other human beings by saying that everybody does it, then you are on shaky ground. Just because someone else does something doesn't make it right. If it became the "in" thing to spit on your opponent when you knock him down, do you think that it should be allowed or even condoned? Please understand...that my comments were not based on your team at all. I see it in the pros, college and now even in junior high and I think that it is disrespectful and wrong. Good natured fun is one thing...nothing wrong with that...what I am seeing on many playing fields is something quite different and I am sorry that our society has forgotten its soul in that regard.

Ladykat5:
Well I am not trying to back talk you boys but here is goes. Trash talking is something that happens in high school sports...I am sure you know that since you said you played but maybe it comes a little more now then it used to but its there and always will be. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs. Even coaches trash talk....look at our basketball coach he gets technicals from refs like every 7 minutes because of his mouth. No matter what our taunting is no excuse for your loss. Have a good one!

Ladykat5
11-20-2002, 09:41 PM
vet- I am not basing what I said off of last Fridays game. Slpy said that he saw it a lot in us and Gainsville and I just wanted to get out the point that it is everywhere in sports...EVEN in coaches. Now I am not proud of our coach for gettin techs all the time..its not anything to be proud of I just wanted to make myself clear. I am sure Brigeport taunts and cheers just as much as any other team. Why wouldnt you want to cheer though? Especially not in a playoff game? There is nothing wrong with gettin excited when you score or Harper makes a carry for 90 yards...football wouldnt be the same without the football players gettin excited. If they just stood there when they scored and acted like it happens all the time then its almost like there wouldnt be any point in winning...alright well I lost track of what I was trying to get to a long time ago and everything I said probably didnt make any sense but thats alright lets just drop it, we are finished with Brigeport for the year we have other things to worry about then taunting and cheerleading! Have a good one..sorry if I confused you! :)

vet93
11-20-2002, 10:18 PM
Hey ladykat...no need to apologize...I wasn't confused or getting onto you. I have no problem with getting excited and jumping up and hugging and high-fiving etc...You are right that is a great part of the game. I think that the players can do all of that without "telling" the fans to do it as well. The difference that I am talking about is when a team's celebration is intented to humiliate, offend, and ridicule another person or team. I won't bother you anymore with this subject. I really think that we probably agree on this more than we disagree. Get some sleep and have a safe trip to Abilene! Later Vet93

Ladykat5:
vet- I am not basing what I said off of last Fridays game. Slpy said that he saw it a lot in us and Gainsville and I just wanted to get out the point that it is everywhere in sports...EVEN in coaches. Now I am not proud of our coach for gettin techs all the time..its not anything to be proud of I just wanted to make myself clear. I am sure Brigeport taunts and cheers just as much as any other team. Why wouldnt you want to cheer though? Especially not in a playoff game? There is nothing wrong with gettin excited when you score or Harper makes a carry for 90 yards...football wouldnt be the same without the football players gettin excited. If they just stood there when they scored and acted like it happens all the time then its almost like there wouldnt be any point in winning...alright well I lost track of what I was trying to get to a long time ago and everything I said probably didnt make any sense but thats alright lets just drop it, we are finished with Brigeport for the year we have other things to worry about then taunting and cheerleading! Have a good one..sorry if I confused you! :)

Ladykat5
11-21-2002, 10:44 PM
vet93- no need to apologize I just misunderstood what slpy was saying. I apologize to the both of you! Have a great weekend and stay safe!! wink

Landry
11-22-2002, 01:30 AM
Wildcatfanman check your pms
and don't make comments you don't know anything about. If you want to be a coach get you a degree. If you want to make comments make it to my face not here. You know who I am. Who are you?

KTown#1Fan
11-22-2002, 02:22 AM
landry... are you tellin that to wildcatfanman or people in general??

KTown#1Fan
11-22-2002, 02:26 AM
so much and anger and pent up aggression... just let it out man just let it out