PDA

View Full Version : Who is coaching your kid?

3&2count
05-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Coach free after posting bond on fondling charge
By RUTH RENDON
Copyright 2005 Houston Chronicle

A Pasadena basketball coach with a criminal history remained free on bond Tuesday after being charged with fondling a 14-year-old girl on his team.

ADVERTISEMENT

David Escareno, 42, who coached a select basketball team of teenage girls, is accused of taking the girl to his home April 8 and inappropriately touching her, Pasadena police spokesman Sgt. J.M. Baird said.

According to the girl, Escareno picked her up to take her to practice but then said he had to stop at his home in the 2800 block of North to change clothes, Baird said. While there, he began to rub the girl's leg because she had a hamstring injury, and that led to the inappropriate touching, Baird said.

Escareno was arrested Friday and released on $20,000 bond. His next court appearance is set for May 31.

Escareno has a criminal history dating to an aggravated assault charge in 1979. In that case, Escareno pleaded guilty and was given three years' deferred adjudication.

A sex-abuse case filed in 2003 was dismissed after the victim recanted, and another sex-abuse case filed in 2004 was dropped when a grand jury failed to indict him.

Etexpirate
05-11-2005, 12:09 PM
creep...:mad:

mustang04
05-11-2005, 12:13 PM
wait...........i have a kid?!?!?! no one told me

DANGIT i shoulda used trojan:doh:

but on a serious note...ppl like that deserved to get whooped

LH Panther Mom
05-11-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
but on a serious note...ppl like that deserved to get whooped

That's too good for him.

JasperDog94
05-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Can anyone say "chemical castration"?:hairpunk:

LH Panther Mom
05-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Can anyone say "chemical castration"?:hairpunk:

Chemicals? :hand: Nah....

pixie06
05-11-2005, 12:23 PM
that's where i use to live (pasadena) i know that cop. there arent many people i know out there that are like that most of those people live in the bad neighborhoods. yeah but i think my mom heard about that. she still works at her school over there.

mustang04
05-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Chemicals? :hand: Nah....

thats what im saying..ill just do him like i do my bull calves....throw him down on his side, have someone hold one of his legs open, then cut out the bottom of the srotum, pull both testis out and pull them till the chord rips, then cut excess chord w/ my knife....that might teach him a thing or too

pixie06
05-11-2005, 12:26 PM
yeah that would probably make a statement to him and any of his buddies that want to pull something like that.

JasperDog94
05-11-2005, 12:30 PM
thats what im saying..ill just do him like i do my bull calves....throw him down on his side, have someone hold one of his legs open, then cut out the bottom of the srotum, pull both testis out and pull them till the chord rips, then cut excess chord w/ my knife....that might teach him a thing or too :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

AP Panther Fan
05-11-2005, 12:34 PM
thats what im saying..ill just do him like i do my bull calves....throw him down on his side, have someone hold one of his legs open, then cut out the bottom of the srotum, pull both testis out and pull them till the chord rips, then cut excess chord w/ my knife....that might teach him a thing or too

:eek: :nerd: TMI

;)

LH Panther Mom
05-11-2005, 12:35 PM

I could help you...I have experience in these matters. :)

SPF25
05-11-2005, 01:21 PM

I agree but man that is just to much detail. Makes me wanna puke.

Etexpirate
05-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I could help you...I have experience in these matters. :)
Me too... need an extra hand?

Rabbit'93
05-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Makes me glad that I'm the coach.

JettJenkins04
05-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Alot of sicko's these days, just watch over your kids and stay involved with there in school activities as well as there outside activities.