PDA

View Full Version : Stupid criminals...

LH Panther Mom
05-11-2005, 06:35 AM
I just saw this on the news. A Round Rock man went to Georgetown to apply for a driver's license. He had in his possession felony levels of marijuana, cocaine & ecstasy. A trooper noticed that he smelled like pot, they searched him, found the drugs and arrested him. While they were holding him, he was overheard on the phone calling someone warning them that he still had a lot of drugs at his home. Soooo....a search warrant was obtained, where they found over a pound of pot. As they were there searching, another man showed up at the house, and was arrested as well. Sorry....I missed the part about why he was arrested...I was laughing too loudly.

Gobbla2001
05-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Oh come on, give the guy a freakin' break... We all know Bruce Bowen set him up... ;)

44INAROW
05-11-2005, 10:06 PM
All I could think of was "what was that guy smoking?" but we all know the answer lol...........:D

lepfan
05-11-2005, 10:57 PM
A while back a guy got arrested for something (drinking or something like that) and he called a guy to bail him out....the guy shows up and they arrested him for being drunk too! The first guy was bailed out and then he turned around and had the other guy bailed out....