PDA

View Full Version : Adieu

Bulldog_12
05-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Well, its that time of year now. Im in the process of studying for my last final tommorow and moving out. This is my last post before I take out my computer and head back to J-town. So, to make a long story short, this is my last post for quite some time. Don't let things get too out of hand while Im gone. I know I miss all the good stuff when im logged out. Someone will have to fill me in when I get back. Hope everyone's finals go great! See you all soon, hopefully! Much love to my 3adl Fam!

AggieJohn
05-11-2005, 12:06 AM
later ag

big daddy russ
05-11-2005, 01:19 AM
Later on, Blake. We never got to hang out again after that tailgate... we'll have to do it again next year.

spiveyrat
05-11-2005, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Well, its that time of year now. Im in the process of studying for my last final tommorow and moving out. This is my last post before I take out my computer and head back to J-town. So, to make a long story short, this is my last post for quite some time. Don't let things get too out of hand while Im gone. I know I miss all the good stuff when im logged out. Someone will have to fill me in when I get back. Hope everyone's finals go great! See you all soon, hopefully! Much love to my 3adl Fam!

Last I checked, they did have internet providers in Jasper. ;)

See ya later!

onfirebball05mustang
05-11-2005, 08:33 AM
til then, blake! you may miss alot, but the homecoming will be great!!! :wave:

CheerMom
05-11-2005, 08:42 AM
We'll miss you while your gone. Hurry back, soon!!